Start to hell

Changes for worse

ONE NIGHT AT ASAN MEDICAL CENTER

Minho sat near Sulli’s bed staring her with teary and puffy eyes as he had been crying for ages. He kept on moving his head up and down between the machines and Sulli’s face when his phone rang. Minho was so lost in his thoughts that he didn’t really realized that his phone had been ringing. He kept on staring Sulli intent eyes like he would cure her just by staring. Minho’s phone went again and he suddenly snapped out of his gaze. He picked up his phone and took a look at the screen which flashed a name he never wanted to see. He turned the phone to silent and kept it back on the side table.

FEW MINUTES LATER….

It had been quiet sometime since Minho’s phone had been ringing now. But Minho was least bothered to pick it up. He was sure who was the one calling and he really had no intentions in picking up the call. Actually he never really wanted the person even in his thoughts leave behind picking up his call. Minho’s phone kept on ringing, it felt like the person was trying to annoy him. Fed up, Minho picked up the phone and shouted without acknowledging the presence of the person on the other end.

“What is it that you want now ?? Haven’t you done enough ?? Today my love is standing on the steps of death, and you are the one behind it, now what else, wanna kill me too huhh ??” Minho said with a frown and gritted teeth. Anger bubbled up in him like the boiling lava would explode out after heating for quiet some years.

“Kill you!! Are you even serious ?? I cannot kill anything, not even a fly, except chicken.” The person on the other end spoke. Minho’s frown flattened hearing to the voice which reached his ears from the other end. Suddenly the new tears formed into Minho’s eyes rolling down his cheeks and meeting the floor.

“O-Onew hyung !!” Minho softly called out the name like a helpless lost kid would call out to anyone for help.

“Yeah, hyung, your dear hyung whom you never care to call.” Onew spoke then pouted like a 5 year baby. “And what do you mean by your love is on the stairs of death ??” Onew asked confused finally snapping out of his childish heart and being the matured one he should be. Tears continued to fall down Minho’s cheeks as he finally, days after, felt the warmness of concern around him. Onew ran through the corridors of  the Asan medical center eagerly looking for the ICU ward. He was so in shock that he wasn’t even able to balance his thoughts.. After hearing about Sulli’s accident, a panic set in his heart. He immediately asked Minho for where Sulli was and reached the hospital in almost no time. He knew how broken Minho would be and he wanted to give him all the back up the person needed at the moment.

“Minho !!” Onew called out as the he entered through the door of the ICU ward. Minho slowly turned back in his seat as soon as he heard his name being called out. The moment his eyes came in contact with his hyung, he immediately stood up and ran into Onew’s arms. Onew could feel the broken state of Minho’s heart with the way he sobbed on Onew’s shoulder.

“Hyung !!” Minho cried on Onew’s shoulder like a kid begging to his parents for something he wanted that he loved more that his own life.

“Minho don’t cry everything will be fine dear.” Onew said rubbing the small of Minho’s back. But he knew those words meant nothing to Minho. He was sure Minho wouldn’t have even listened to them. Minho pulled back and Onew wiped his tears making him sit on the couch in the ward. Onew then filled a glass of water and handed it to Minho. Minho held the glass with a shaky hand and drank the water sniffing. “Are you okay now ??” Onew asked still caressing Minho’s back like and elder brother would do. Minho looked at him and nodded though Onew was sure it was just a complete lie. “And are you okay enough to tell me everything ??” Onew spoke so he could share all that Minho’s heart was filled up with. But as soon as Minho heard the words coming out of Onew’s mouth he looked at Sulli.

“It’s all my fault.” He said holding back the tears threatening to fall from his eyes. The tears were like killing his pupils to let them fall but Minho fought them back containing himself to cry.

Onew sighed and kept a hand on Minho’s shoulder feeling sorry for him. “Minho, look, blaming yourself won’t change the truth. Tell me, what happened, that got Sulli into such a condition.” Onew asked trying to console Minho enough so he could share himself and h\is heart would be less burdened. The tears that were killing Minho to let them free, fell down his cheeks as he remembered the day he wished he could just erase off.

FLASHBACK….

“Baby give me a kiss.” Minho said as he hovered above Sulli. It had been long since they could spend a little time together because of all of Minho’s busy days, full of different meetings, conferences and what not.

“No, I won’t.” Sulli replied with a smile. She was sure to punish Minho for being away for her for so long. She had already planned everything up in her mind and she was sure to carry out everything well.

“Yah come on baby, just a small one.” Minho said trying hard to pursue Sulli. He knew Sulli won’t give in to his demands just with a small please. He knew Sulli would definitely punish him but he was sure to make her give in, no matter what he had to do for it.

“Baby, I said no.” She replied not giving in on Minho’s persuasion. Sulli heartily smiled and awed at the way Minho’s was pursuing her but she made sure to herself of how and what she wanted to do to teach Minho a lesson.

“Yah, you know, you cannot resist me for long.” Minho said , suddenly his voice was full of cockiness because he knew in the end he was the one going to win and there was no way Sulli could escape to him.

 “Don’t be so full of yourself baby.” Sulli said biting on her bottom lip, teasing Minho to the extent to make him beg for her. Minho made a cute face then, trying even harder to convince her, the other way round. “That cute face can fool any other person, not me baby. Remember, I am not just anyone.” Sulli said still containing herself to give into Minho’s cuteness and his demands.

“Yah !!” Minho whined tired of trying all the ways to make Sulli accept to him. He then pouted like a small kid thinking of yet another way, when suddenly an idea hit his head like a storm. “Arra if you won’t give it, I’ll take it.” Minho said suddenly pinning Sulli’s hands above her head. The sudden action left Sulli dumbfounded and didn’t even give her even a single chance to let herself loose.

“Yah, baby not fair.” She whined puffing her cheeks. Sulli knew it would be hard for Minho to forcefully treat her if she acted cute like a doll. ‘Damn, she looks so cute whenever she acts like a cute little baby’ Minho thought eyeing her face and awing in his heart at the face Sulli made. Minho shook his head and mentally alerted himself against Sulli’s trick of cuteness blackmailing.

“Everything is fair in love and war baby.” Minho replied as giving a confirmation to Sulli that there was actually nothing left for her to say or any trick that could change Minho’s mind and thoughts. Minho smirked at her giving her a final signal to just surrender before Minho acted as he wanted to. As he felt Sulli finally giving in he slowly leaned in to kiss her and savor the taste of her lips like forever when suddenly the ringing phone made him drop his face into the pillows instead. Minho heard Sulli giggle to which he gave her a glare making her purse her lips. Minho then got off of Sulli and picked up his phone.

“Anneyonghasseyo !!” He said still looking at Sulli with a devil smile like she was some prey and he himself was the hunter. She looked back at him smiling as well, like the prey that is never afraid of the hunters attack.

“Anneyonghasseyo sir Minho !!” The person on the other end spoke as politely and recpectfully as he could.

“Who is it ??” Minho asked loving caressing Sulli’s cheek  ready to kiss them as soon as the phone hung.

“Sir, myself Joseph.” The person on the other end replied. Joseph was the head of servants that worked at Minho’s house, where his parents lived. He normally called only when there was any information provided by his parents either to him or his brother and none of the news were really good for them.

“Yes Joseph, What is it ??” Minho asked only to get a high voltage shock in return. He never really expected the news to be such that could almost explode out his heart. “What ??”Minho almost shouted as he sat up listening to what Joseph just said. “But all of a sudden ??” He said with a frown, the frown of anger and nervousness rather that the frown of confusion. “Yah didn’t they even tell you to ask me first ??” Minho asked totally irritated with the fact that his opinion didn’t matter at the situation he was stuck in. Totally frustrated he replied, with no mood to talk anymore on such a topic, “Arra I’ll talk to her, ah nae.” He said sighing and harshly hung the phone lowering his head like a thief caught red handed. Minho was busy in thoughts of the news he just received when he suddenly felt a pair of arms cross his neck and a peck on his cheek.

“What's wrong honey ??” Sulli asked with a back hug concerned of the frown on Minho’s. the frown on Minho’s face suddenly turned to a smile with Sulli’s presence near him and he tuned to look at her face that always made him forget all his worries.

“Nothing sweetheart !!” Minho replied cupping her cheek and lovingly caressing it, planning to continue what they left in between due to the phone call. Sulli  contained her position cutting into Minho’s thoughts and held onto his hand pulling it away from her cheek.

“Why are you even lying baby ??” Sulli asked with a smile, a smile more of a mother rather than that of a girlfriend. Sulli never really failed to catch on Minho’s lies like now. There was never a time Minho’s could really lie to Sulli, except the lie he had to say about the surprises he ever planned for her. Minho sighed excepting his defeat and told Sulli about the matter.

“My parent, have called us both to visit my house for a dinner with them. Well, to be honest they want to meet you.” he sighed and informing and Sulli just gave him a blank expression like a confused kid. “But you don’t really need to worry about it, I’ll handle the situation, we don’t need to go ok.” Minho said  like almost reading Sulli’s mind and tightly hugged her kissing her shoulder.

“Oppa !!” Sulli called out cutting into Minho’s actions again.

“Hmm !!” Minho replied back continuing to kiss Sulli’s shoulder up to her neck.

“But why don’t we need to go.” Sulli asked out of nowhere and Minho immediately pulled back from the hug looking at her with a confused face.

“What do you mean, I didn’t really get it baby.” Minho said with a mind full of questions like he heard wrong and was confused to the extent of knowing nothing.

“I- I mean that why don’t we accept the invitation and go to meet them.” Sulli said and Minho’s  confused face changed to a frowning one, the frown of shock and surprise. “I mean let’s go and have a talk with them. They have invited us, we shouldn’t refuse oppa. They are your parents you should agree to them.” Sulli said and for Minho she was talking totally insane like some uneducated person speaking about studies.

“Look baby we really don’t need to go, its fine.” Minho said with a smile trying to end the stupid conversation as soon as possible and without any conclusion or possibility that made him to go.

“Oppa but I think we need to go. Look oppa they are your parents and they would want to meet me to just check me out, what I am, who I am, how I am. They would want to confirm if I am deserving enough for you or not.” Sulli said trying to explain me her point. There was no way she wanted to end the conversation without a conclusion. Sulli had already made up her mind to meet Minho’s parents no matter what it took.

“That doesn’t really matters to me baby, I love you and that’s all.” Minho said cupping her cheek and trying to completely explain her about the need to end the conversation without any need to focus on it.

“Oppa, I love you too, in fact a lot. But your parents they love you too, they are always concerned about you and your life. They would always want the best for you.” She said trying to convince Minho, to accept to her request and take her to his parents.

“Yes I know but I also know that you are the best.” Minho said trying hard to keep up on his thoughts. He tried to convince his heart not to fall for Sulli’s demand, not this one if he didn’t want himself to fall into a trap.

“I am glad to know that you think so, but baby I need to best for your parents too. If they disagree then I am definitely not the one.” Sulli said, more like a surprise for Minho. HE never really thought that Sulli would act so matured and concerned to a situation that didn’t really mattered to Minho.

“Agree or disagree, I don’t care, I won’t ever leave you. I love you baby, I love you so much.” Minho said  still not giving in to what Sulli’s thoughts were. Minho made sure not to give in to anything no matter what Sulli said.

“Oppa think a little beyond your emotions. You parents would never let you take a wrong decision.” Sulli explained getting Minho’s hands off of her cheeks. She was slowly getting annoyed with Minho’s attempt to keep her away from his parents.

“Baby my parents have never interfered into my decisions.” Minho explained to her like giving the final decision to the talk that was going on without a reason.

“Which decisions are you talking about oppa ?? setting up a whole big company and being successful to such an extent ??” Sulli said like trying to give a reason to Minho for all that she really thought and smiled. “Oppa don’t’ compare your life to your career. Your career is your own decision because it would affect only you and your future life, and even if it’s one of the wrong decisions, there is no possibility to overcome it but marriage, it would affect not only you but your family’s future as well and if it is a wrong decision, there is no possibility to overcome it.” Sulli finally explained  reasoning with  him with everything and all that she had up her mind. For a moment Minho really thought what made Sulli to think that she wasn’t deserving for him. Snapping out of his intent thought Minho replied.

“Baby it’s really not a good idea to go and meet my parents ??” Minho said trying out the final way to convince her not to go. Minho wanted to speak out the truth to her but he didn’t want to ruin the image of his family and background.

“Oppa you trust me, right ??” she asked with a smile, the smile of assurance, the assurance that meant a lot if it was related to the company’s decisions.

“More that I trust myself.” Unintentionally Minho replied back with a nod of assurance to her.

“Then just accept the invitation. I’ll try my best they don’t deny me.” Sulli said as if completely sure of the decision by Minho’s parents. Minho was now completely speechless.  There was nothing left for him to say and he was neither left with any other option but to accept the invitation his parents had sent without even asking him once. He knew this was going to be sick,  He knew what was coming their way, he knew meeting his parents was the worst decision Sulli would ever make but he was defeated before what Sulli said. He raised the white flag giving an expression of his confirmation. Reading the expression Minho gave, Sulli smiled wide like a cheerful kid and jumped up hugging minho who tightly hugged her back with only one thought up his mind that just said one thing, ‘PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WORSE.’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEllo everyone ...how are you all.... here is the first chappy for all of you.... it took me quiet some while to improvise this....

i couldn't really believe i had just posted the foreword and i had 4 subscribers... omo people you all are just so great... i love you all so much so so much people, its seriously encouranging  for me to write something good and update it....

my deary subscribers i'm really glad ... and i'll try my best to make this story the best i could do.... keep commenting your views...remember comments = faster updates

you can freely request what you want and expect to be in the stroy i would love to look through the request and try my best to put them in the story.. please share your ideas so the story turns out well and accoring to what you like... /winks/ Loveyouall