I promise to love you

Changes for worse

AUTHOR'S POV

Onew looked at Minho with a horrified look in his eyes as Minho looked at Sulli with tears streaming down his face. “It has been 2 weeks today that Sulli is here in the I.C.U ward, and there’s no sign of her coming back to life. This is all my Fault, only if I had believed on her that day, only if I had listen to her pleads she would have been still be here with me, we would have been married until now.” Minho said and kept a hand on Sulli’s head caressing it.

“Don’t blame yourself min, it isn’t your fault. The circumstances-“ Onew tried to speak to console Minho and give him some strength to stay strong but Minho cut him in between turning to look at Onew.

“I cannot blame the circumstances all the time hyung. It’s my mistake that I didn’t believe on the one who always loved me so much. I called her a , a e and what not, I hurt her hyung, I-. I am her culprit.” Minho said and hung his head as guilt took over his mind and body. Onew immediately hugged him looking at Sulli.

“Who told you about, what happened with Sulli, min??” Onew asked out of the blue. All this while when Minho narrated the incident, Onew was suspicious on who told Minho about Sulli and Key, who was him.

“I told him.” Key said standing at the doorway of the I.C.U ward watching the two friends cry over nothing. Key was angry over Minho, because of whom Sulli was actually in such a condition but considering the situation he had made sure not to make Minho realize about the anger and rage in his heart. Key didn’t want to worsen the situation, than it already was.

Key walked near the two and stood near Sulli’s limply lying body, staring down at her with all the love in his heart. Minho and Onew stared him as he moved a hand near Sulli. Minho immediately stood up and held onto key’s wrist stopping him from touching Sulli or getting near him. Key looked at Minho’s hand and then up onto his face jerking his wrist out of Minho’s hold.

“What are you being possessive at Minho ?? and with whom, me. don’t forget I was the one to call and tell you where Sulli was.” Key said letting his anger out a bit. He had a lot in his heart to say out and mock Minho about everything but Key could read the pain in Minho’s eyes. He was always the one to be able to read people’s heart with just their eyes.

After seeing the tears of guilt and the pain in Minho’s eyes, key decided to stay silent. He didn’t want to pain Minho, more than he already was. Moreover he knew that Sulli would never want anyone to hurt Minho and his feelings. Though Minho had hurt Sulli a lot, but key was sure there was no way Sulli was going to keep any grudge against him. He was sure Sulli was just going to forgive him and love him again.

“I know you saved her Key and I am honestly very thankful but now I can’t allow anyone to touch her, not until Sulli permits the person.” Minho said and looked into Key’s eyes where he could spot care and concern, and above all this he could see love, love that Key held in his heart for Sulli. Being in the hospital with Key for 2 weeks, Minho could easily make out how much Key loved Sulli.

He was always so obvious about his love for her that there was no way, no one could notice it in him. Knowing about Key’s feeling Minho didn’t want to take any chance with any boy, about Sulli. Minho knew it was a critical situation, Minho had pushed Sulli away from him and Key was her savior, so definitely there were chances that Sulli would doubt there relationship and just move on.

Minho didn’t wanna lose Sulli again, he wanted to make up for his mistakes. He had everything set up in his head about the time when Sulli would wake up. Minho knew he had committed a big mistake and had to make up for it and Minho didn’t want to leave behind at any effort to make Sulli love him all over again and for her to forget her sad and scary past.

Key looked down at Sulli then moved away and walked to the couch and sat down crossing his arms to his chest and gave Minho and Onew a look as they stared back at him. “It was me who told Minho about all that Sulli had gone through, all those days, he wasn’t near her.” Key said putting up his umma attitude and Onew frowned at his mocking words.

“Excuse me!! I would kindly request you, not to use that cocky tone and those mocking words of yours on Minho. I agree he made a mistake but circumstances were such that anyone could have been misunderstood.” Onew said crossing his arms to his chest. Onew had always been like an elder brother to Minho and there was no way he could accept anything against him.

“I am sorry!!” Key said and took  a deep breath. “Well, I am sure you would be curious to know about me and my relationship with Sulli. I am sure by now Minho would have seen my love for her, well sixth sense of a lover kicks in. Well, that’s true I love Sulli.” Key said and looked  at Minho who was staring back at him with wide eyes.

“Well, not stretching the matter too long, I would like to tell you that Sulli and me were in the same collage and even in the same high school. I am her ex but due to some circumstances we broke up, it was my mistake but I didn’t notice it that time, and I left for America. When I came back after 3 years I tried to find her a lot and tried to contact her to my maximum limit but when there was no sign of her I quietly back off.” Key explained then looked at Sulli with a smile. “After that my company got bankrupt and I had nothing left, all my property was sealed and I was down on the roads begging to god for life, when I met Jonghyun, He had the same condition as me but he had plans, plans to be rich and plans to make his life happy. Later he claimed he was gay and said he loves me so for 3 years now we have been together but honestly Jonghyun never gave me anything but pain. But I continued to live on because I was provided with my basic need, when I met Sulli at Minseok’s place my humanity made its way into me and I decided to protect her.” Key said and wiped the tears that had pooled around the base of his eyes.

“When she told me about you, my heart broke all over again but I had made sure to send her back to you.” Key said and looked into Minho’s eyes which he could see go soft at his words. “So, Minho its true I love her but I have no intentions to snatch her away from you. I would let her be happy with you then seeing her sad by making her mine.” Key said and stood of the couch walking to the door.

“Key, wait, wait until Sulli’s back to consciousness. She might need you here because maybe she wouldn’t want to see my face after all I did to her.” Minho said standing off of his seat. After listening to Key’s words Minho was completely melted. He never knew about key and his past with Sulli but now he didn’t want to let him go thinking him to be one of the major supports for Sulli.

Key sighed and was about to open his mouth to speak when all the people in the room heard a loud beep. Everyone turned their heads to the source of voice i.e., the life Heart rate measuring machine that was attached to Sulli’s body.  They noticed the reading with a horrified look on their faces at the vibrations on the heart rate machine were gradually moving down.

A panic set in the heart of the three people in the room at the machine was gradually, with ticking time, moving to form a straight line. A set of tears made their way out of Minho’s eyes and down his cheeks as he terrified saw the machine. He immediately pressed the emergency button and in no time the team of doctors came running in.

The nurse was told to push all the people, who didn’t belong to the doctor staff, out of the I.C.U ward as the signal of code red was pushed on. The doctors and other staff moved frantically around the room trying to save the patient. Minho being his stubborn self had no intentions to leave but unwillingly he was pushed out as the door shut on his face.

“No you can’t get me out, Sulli-ah, No no no no nooooo you can’t leave me like this Sulli-ah please, open this door and let me in.” Minho said banging on the door of the ward. Minho cried his eyes out as there was no noise from inside just the shuffling noises. “No baby you can’t leave me.” Minho said when Onew and Key pulled him away from the door telling him to calm down a bit.

Minho continued to flail his arms and legs trying to get out of the grasp of the two holding onto him who only refused and held onto him tighter. Minho continued to flail and cry his eyes out shouting at the ward door. Suddenly a doctor walked out from inside and Minho stiffened at his place.

“Well,” The doctor started taking the mouth cover off of his mouth. “I am afraid but the girl in there, as I told you, is seriously injured. Broken legs, slit and broken arms, painfully strangled body and loss of lot of blood. Well, looking at her condition as the fact that she hasn’t come back to consciousness after so many days of operation,” The doctor stopped and sighed looking down. “Maybe we won’t be able to save her.” The doctor said as Minho looked at him with wide eyes and a horrified look, completely covering his eyes.

Onew looked at Minho as he notice him go freeze at the doctors comment. “You..you mean there’s no chance of her survival ??” He asked making sure if there was any way they could get her back to life and make her live again.

“Well, there’s an option only if her body reacts to the life support machine and we can set it off but this makes only for 2 days. After that we have to unwillingly get her off of the life support machine.” The doctor said and patted Minho’s shoulder before making his way away from them. Minho immediately released the breathe had been holding in for so long and ran into the I.C.U ward, key and Onew following behind.

He ran towards Sulli and stood near her bed. “Did you hear what the doctor said ??” Minho asked and huffed. “He said he can’t save you. I want to laugh at it.” Minho said and giggled a little. Suddenly he looked down as the tears fell down his eyes. “No baby no, you have to prove him wrong, you can’t go, you can’t leave me like this. I won’t allow you to go away.” He cried as his tears fell half on the bed and half of them on Sulli’s face and hand.

 Minho suddenly felt dizziness take over his head as he felt himself losing consciousness to his surroundings. Onew and Key gave him a concerned look as they could feel his body go limp before their eyes. “Min” Onew called out of his concern and stared Minho as he noticed his eyes slowly drooping down. He immediately ran to Minho’s side and held his body before he collapsed on the floor.

MINHO'S POV

Darkness!! Pain!! Hurt!! Concern!! Sulli!!, I shouted her name in my head. Suddenly I noticed myself standing somewhere, everything around me was dark except the spot I was standing on. Where was I ? Am I dead ?? “Hello is there anyone ??” I questioned to no one in particular. I looked around trying to spot anything that could come in contact with my eyes.

“Oppa” I suddenly heard Sulli call out for me. I turned and saw Sulli stand there behind me smiling at me her oh-so-cute smile. I smiled as I ran towards her longing to squeeze her in my arms. I noticed Sulli run towards me with wide arms too, probably waiting to jump into my arms. Suddenly she ran past me and the smile on my lips disappeared.

I frowned and turned back as I saw Sulli immediately go and hugs someone else. I adjusted my gaze on the figure and saw Minseok holding onto Sulli. Anger immediately bubbled into me and I ran towards them ready to punch Minseok hyung when suddenly the two disappeared into the dark. I looked around surprise when all I spotted was dark again.

 “Oppa make it quick.” I head Sulli’s voice again and turned to see her standing with a smile in a wedding gown. I immediately smiled and was about to take my steps towards her when suddenly I was pushed aside and I saw someone run past me and hold onto Sulli’s hand. I again frowned and adjusted my gaze on the person only to find Key holding onto Sulli’s hand. I was staring them with wide eyes when suddenly the two disappeared again. Soon I heard jeering and comments with my name all around me. I could hear people laughing and mocking at me. in between the crowd I saw Sulli Minseok and Key laughing, pointing at me.

I cried and fell to my knees covering my ears. No, no this can’t be true, get up Minho get up this is just a dream. Sulli can’t leave me, she can’t!! I shouted her name as I sat up heavily panting to myself. I looked around and noticed the white walls around. I turned my head as I saw Onew and Key staring at me with concerned eyes.

Every memory immediately rushed back to me as I felt panic-stricken again. “Onew hyung, where is Sulli ??” I asked looking at Onew who turned his head and gave key a look. I immediately stood off of the bed and frowned at him as he looked back at me with a weird expression that was completely impossible for me to understand.

“Well, min she-“ He stopped and looked down taking a deep breath. For a moment my breath left me as I saw Onew behave oddly to me. He then looked up at me and smiled. “She’s finally awake.” He said and for a moment I didn’t know how to react to what he said. On one hand I heard I was hearing that she was fine but somewhere someone shouted at me that it was a lie.

I suddenly felt my chest heave up as tears made their way past my eyes. Onew suddenly giggled looking at me. “Why are you crying, she’s fine now.” He said to which Key nodded. I immediately ran out of my room and off to the I.C.U ward not minding the people around me even a least bit. I immediately entered at saw Sulli laying down there staring the ceiling and busy in her own thoughts.

More tears left my eyes as I saw her eyes blink and her fingers move a bit. With slow and wobbly steps I moved to her and sat on the chair beside her bed. Well, maybe she didn’t seem to hear me because she didn’t turn her head to look at me or maybe she didn’t wanted to see me. I had to call out to her but I didn’t had the guts and my voice seemed to be stuck somewhere inside me.

A few moments later collecting all my guts, I called out her name in a whisper. “Su…su..sulli-ah” I called out and saw as her eyes blink and her head slowly turn to face me. I smiled as well as cried as I saw the expression on her face. Confusion !! total confusion was written all over her face but honestly I wasn’t surprised. I moved a hand near her and kept it on her hand.

She looked down at our hands then back at my back as a few tears made their way down her temples. I gulped the lump in my throat and nodded to her. in those 2 minutes, we continued to stare each other but honestly saying that was like the only moment we talked so much to each other almost about everything we had in heart. In those moments there were no words spoken but yet thoughts were conveyed. If you ask me that was the most magical moment of our lives.

TIME SKIP – THREE MONTHS…

I held onto Sulli’s shoulder as he kept her foot down onto the floor after ages. “Easy!! Easy baby” I said and tightly held onto her supporting her on her feet. She held onto me for support and kept her feet down on the ground wiggling them a little. She then looked up at me as I smiled at her and nodded to which she smiled too.

“Well I am impressed you have recovered quite quick Ms Sulli.” The doctor said and then reported down something on his pad. “Well, seeing you stand like that maybe we can provide you with crutches, you should walk on them for some time, then we’ll look forward.” The doctor said and with a smile ordered the nurse to get crutched for Sulli, he then smiled at us and left.

I made Sulli sit on the bed again and layed her down. She looked into my eyes as in stared back into them too. Love!! We could completely see love in each other’s eyes. Well, even a blind could tell how much love we radiated in our aura at that particular time. I layed down beside her and hugged her close to me. She kept her head on my chest and we closed out eyes falling to sleep soon.

TIME SKIP – SIX MONTHS…

Sulli covered her eyes as they came into contact with the direct sun rays. I immediately kept a hand before her eyes, preventing the light to attach them. Sulli tuned to look at me and smiled her charming smile at me. I smiled back at her and pecked her lips after what felt like ages to us. That small peck said everything she had for me in her heart.

I crossed my arm around her waist as she kept her head on my shoulder and in each other’s arms we finally walked off to a new phase of our lives when she wasn’t my soon to be soul mate but was already my better half and honestly speaking inside me there was nothing that was mine, everything belonged to her, my love, my life, my wife, Choi Sulli!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello dearies... guess what this is the end.... the story is finally complete... omg i can't believe i already comepleted the story... here is the last chapter already.... damn i didn't even realized when i started it and when did it finally came to an end.... damn honestly speaking i  really loved writing this story and for that thanks to all of you who have supported me all this way and loved my story till the end.... 

i want to thank you all for keeping the patience for my updates and read the chppy's regularly and comment your veiws so honestly and putting forward your requests... guys i cant tell you how great you people are ... if you all weren't here maybe i haven't ever completed this story of mineeee.... THANKS TO YOU ALLLLL DEARIES..... WELL from now on i won't say comments = faster updates kekkekekek ... well i hope you emjoyed the journey of this story with me.... please do post your last and final comments about this story .... don't forget that and yes you can put forward any requests you have from me.... 

Now time for my request.... GUYS IF YOU LOVED THIS STORY THEN PLEASE RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND PLEASE THELL THEM TO READ IT... WELL OF COURSE NO FORCING BUT IF YOU LIKE THIS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

NOW TIME FOR SOME SURPRISE....  FOR ALL THE PEOPLE HERE, MY REVIEWERS, AND SUBSCRIBERS.... I WILL PUT FORWARD AN OFFER FOR YOU ALL... I AM GOING TO WRITE FOR YOU ALL NOW... I WANT YOU TO MAKE YOUR STORY REQUESTS TO ME AS PER YOUR WISHES..... WELL I AM GOING TO WRITE STORY ON YOUR REQUEST AND I WOULD BE GLAD IF YOU BE ENTHUSIATICENOUGH TO PUT FORWARD YOUR REQUESTS.....WELL IF THERE ARE NO REQUESTS THEN I AM JUST GOING TO START WITH ANOTHER STORY OF MINE.... 

LINK - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/986329/-is-a-game-angst-death-shinee

I HOPE YOU WOULD READ THAT TOOO.... PLEASE MY DEARIES.... COME BACK AND BE WITH ME AGAIN.... LOVE YOU ALL :* :* :* <3 <3 <3