Flashback - Day 4

Changes for worse

Well I hope you have read the .. highlighted underlined changes in chapter 8 and 9 ... begore reading this chapter ooookkkkk ...

Just reminding again chingus ... read this chappy and have funnn though i kniw this is a bit shorter update ... love you all !!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MINHO'S POV

Yet another dark day of cold silence had passed by engulfing me in its aura. I was still there in my dark room laying on the bed on the wet, with my tears, pillow, staring out of the window at the dark, lifeless, actually starless, dull sky which roared, probably screamed for the stars to twinkle out their light to over come its darkness.

Dark, yes the word had completely associated itself with me. Leaving behind the past, when I was still living in dark with closed eyes, blindly believing on a cheat, here I was in the present probably talking to the darkness surrounding me and I could clearly see my future was dark as my star, my twinkle, my light, sulli wasn't with me.

UGH!! I shouted in my head, not again never. Why do I keep reminding myself of that decoy who had been playing with my heart all this while, while I continued to believe in her so much. Why ain't I able to forget her when she had just crushed my heart and stomped on it.

Hell!! Someone save me please!! I held onto my head that felt heavy at her name. I don't wanna think of her, please someone take her out of my head. I want to be back to normal, I want to live a normal life, someone please pull me out of this darkness. I shouted and threw the pillow in random directions across my room.

I flailed my body around. "I WANNA FORGET HER." I shouted then took a deep breath and fell back on my bed, limply laying on it. I tightly closed my eyes in an attempt to contain my tears in, those were threatning to fall out of my eyes but only if it worked. Tears!! My tears again found their way out of my eyes, down my cheek and onto the bed, wetting it, while the pain of betrayal again took its toll on my heart.

PAIN!! TEARS!! WEAKNESS!! Truly said, I was weak, I was vulnerable. This pain was making my tears leave my body too and it was making me weak, something I am not. I never was. I groaned of the increasing pain in my chest.

My stomach grumbled for food and my tongue begged to taste the nothingness in water but I was least bothered. I continued to let my tears wet my bed and out of the blue I heard the sky scream again and soon it started raining. The sky was in screaming in pain of separation too and it cried along me. Well, I could clearly see what god was pointing down at me

SULLI'S POV

The sunrays were hitting on my eyelids telling me to open it but did it really mattered if I closed them down forever. Did it really mattered to anyone if I was alive or not. Minseok already wants me dead after torture, minho doesn't really even cares if I even do exist and honestly for me, myself, I ddidn't want to live a life that had no meaning to it.

At least my death would end all the pain my body is receiving due to my stupid head and all those wrong tags of a cheat or a that are crowned on me, at least they would be taken down from my head. Why was I even crowned with such tags when I never did any of the wrong things at all when I had always be kind and nice to everyone.

TEARS!! my tears were leaving my side too, they continued to escape my eyes and fall down onto the blood covered floor. I layer down their, surrounded by my own blood oozing out of the messily bandages unskillfully tied around my  wounds. Even the blood droplets were cursing me to.let them out loose onto a dirty floor.

I was still there on the floor trying to focus my head into something good, trying to ignore my pains, trying to track my life to something that was meaningful when I heard the door open. Tears escaped my eyes again as I knew who was here and what they wanted.

I was completely sure of the thought in my head when I heard squeals in girl voices. I could esily judge that Victoria and Krystal were here to take me for a bath and ready the toy a.k.a me for some other person. Suddenly they ran out shutting the door behind and I frowned when made then leave.

Well, I was relieved they left, maybe something in me scared them away. The relief that washed over me was just for a moment when I again heard the door open and a few footsteps coming towards me.

"Oppa I won't touch her, look at her, eww she looks worse than garbage." I heard Krystal say to someone. "Neither would I touch her oppa, I mean eww all that blood, gross." I now heard Victoria say. For a moment my mind wondered off of there conversation, gross, garbage, so they could make out my pathetic condition, but did they had the merci to leave me.

"I don't need anything clean, I'll just do it my way, you all leave." Someone said out of the blue and my mind wondered off to the voice. That voice wasn't familiar, though it was but I haven't heard it in a while. I heard the footsepts of people walking away and then the shutting of the door. A pair of footsteps approached me and kneel by my side.

"Well, I hope you are conscious enough to listen to my words." The boy said down at me. Well I had my face covered with blood bruises and my messy hair, so I was sure he couldn't make out my face. He suddenly got up and walked somewhere.

A few minutes later I fell the stream of ice cold water land on my face. I groaned as it burned my cut and all the bruises on my face. "Good you can hear me." He said and again kneeled down before my face. He roughly gripped on my hair and pulled my face up. But I didn't open my ryes to see him, just a few whimpers led my lips as my head pained.

"Ssul!!" He suddenly spoke out almost shouted and I frowned in my heart, unable to move my expression muscles, hearing to the surprise in his voice. Suddenly his hold on my hair loosed and he kept my head down carefully and delicately on the floor. With soft and careful movements he took my head in his lap and brushed my hair away.

"Ssul!! Ssul!! Can you hear me?? Ssul!!" The boy asked my hair with careful movements. I could completely hear the concern his words had but I doubted if it was some trick too. And Ssul why was he calling me that. Not everyone had the right to call me Saul not until I permitted it.

And why were his words so full of fake concern and what made him call me Ssul. If this was all fake then why were his touches on my head so soft and so careful, like he had some delicate glass dolll in his arms to take care of. Why was he being fakely nice to me when I was already tortured so much.

"Ssul!! Open you eyes look at me, please Ssul tell me are you ok. Ssul you are making me worried, say at least something please." He continued to my hair and purse me to speak to him and open my eyes and look at him, but why would I want to look at a devil.

But his words and pretty soft and delicate touches were now making their impact on me. My heart was drooping down at his sweet and caring words and sound. The beilef of, "everyone around me is just a devil", was wobbling and now I really wanted to look at his face just to make sure if his concern was true.

And this was taking it toll on me. The curiousness got the best out of me and I opened my eyes to a blurry figure whose head hovered over me. I tried to focus my gaze at him and I couldn't explain in words what was up my mind when I saw the figure near me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Dearie's next update ... I wont talk much as I am tired but ... I would like to thank you all for your comments ... Suggestions and subscribing especially LOVING MY STORY ....

Well I can't tell you how great you all are, almost like a drug of life to me... Continue to support and love me and my story deariessss ....Yes as promised the angsty chappys of all the torture are over and ... Form now on ... Well that's a secret :p

Anticipate the next chapter and CONTINUE TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ... Since you all know that ...

COMMENTS = FASTER UPDATES.... LOVE YOU ALLLLLL 💓💓💓💓💖💖💖💞💞💞💞💝💝💝💟💟💟💗💗💗💗💜💜💜💚💚💚