Just a dwam, please!!

Changes for worse

AUTHOR'S POV

Minho broke the oak door, his charisma getting the best out of him and entered the room shouting Sulli’s name only to be freezed back at his spot. Minho continued to stare the two people on the bed lying down in such an intimate way that even a blind could tell what they were up to.

Minho unconsciously gulped the lump forming in his throat. He wanted to shout out but the voice seemed to be stuck somewhere at the back of his throat. Minho stood dead in his tracks his eyes fixed on Sulli and Minseok. A feeling of numbness was getting its way up Minho’s body as he saw Sulli laying over Minseok on his bed. A tear rolled down his cheek as for a moment he wondered if he was in between some dream but Minho didn’t remember falling asleep. Minho stood near the door with tears streaming down his face as he watched the scene of total deceive right before his eyes. He stood speechless like a stone statue, his mind mixing up with so much in it.

Sulli continued to stare back at Minho as one of Minseok’s hand had still pinned her down onto his body keeping her still but Sulli was in a total flabbergasted situation that there was no way she could react. She didn’t know what to say or how to react upon seeing Minho standing on the doorway like that with a glint of doubt in his eyes.

Minseok smirked in his heart as he saw Minho standing in the door staring the two with tears in his eyes. It gave him complete joy to see those tears that were running down Minho’s face. It gave him a kind of satisfaction and happiness as he saw Minho’s broken heart flashing in his eyes.

Minseok suddenly pushed Sulli off of him and got off of the bed walking to Minho ready to provide him explanations according to the plan. Sulli felt a light push to her body as she stumbled off of Minseok and fell down on the floor with a thud. The tears continue to run down Minho’s face as he watched Sulli fall to the floor and Minseok walking up to him.

“Minho it’s not what it looks like. Please trust me I didn’t do anything. I told her we should not do this that she should not cheat on you but she just didn’t listen to me and forced me in here. She said that you-“ Minseok continued to explain Minho about the situation who continued to stare Sulli. Sulli felt a slight pain reach up her back as she fell to the floor. Minseok’s explanation brought her out from her fit as she immediately stood up and cut him in between.

“I said it?? I was the one to force you?? I DID IT ??” Sulli questioned as Minseok turned around to look at the girl. Sulli walked to him and held Minseok by the collar pulling at it. “What did you say, I was the one ?? How can you turn so innocent after you have already done so much ??” Sulli spoke and again pulled Minseok by the collar who scrunched up his face in disgust as well as hidden anger.

“Leave me , don’t put you y hands on me, stay away.” Minseok said trying to pull away from Sulli hold on his collar, which only tightened, though secretly Minseok just wished Sulli would pull his closer and smash her lips onto his.

“I am the now huhh, so I am the one who started all this. Minho he was the one who wanted to destroy you, he was the one who wanted to  snatch me away from you. He was the one who started all this. Don’t believe him, he is not you brother he is just a ing enemy who wants to send you-“ Sulli continued to speak when she suddenly felt a tug at her arm and a sharp pain crossing her body.

Minho looked at Sulli as he walked up to Minseok and continued to speak to him. For a moment Minho’s mind wondered off to the past when he heard Sulli speaking against his brother. Minseok had always been a support to Minho, making up the situations going wrong for him always, like an elder brother he was always there to shield Minho. Minho was busy in thoughts when he suddenly heard Sulli cursing at his brother.

 Minho frowned at her words and held Sulli’s arm pulling her back and away from his brother. He made her face him and slapped her. Sulli cupped her cheek and slowly turned to look at Minho who gave her a glare with such fierce eyes that could have burned her down, but it still held a glint of pain in them, the pain of heart break.

The tears that were stinging the back of Sulli’s eyes rolled down her cheeks as she winced at the growing pain on her cheek. The cut on her lower lip bled and dripped down her jaw onto the floor. “Was this the reason you were so eager to come here ??” Minho said the anger of betrayal taking over him. For a moment Sulli couldn’t believe it was her Minho, the one who promised to marry her even if his parents denied, was the one doubting at her.

Sulli continued to stare him unable to form a sentence to reply. She wanted to defend herself tell Minho that she wasn’t the culprit her voice seemed to be stuck somewhere inside her and unable to come out due to the way Minho stared her. “ANSWER ME ??” Minho shouted and Sulli flinched at the growing anger in Minho’s voice.

“It’s n-not me baby, it w-wasn’t me. please don’t doubt m-me, it was him-him who-“ Sulli continued to explain when she felt another tingle of sharp pain on her other cheek and she fell back to the floor with the blow. She looked up at Minho who stared down at her with so much hate filling his eyes that Sulli could see him loathing her.

“Don’t you dare say anything against my hyung. All this while I thought it was my family who was faulty but  now I can realize why my parents were like that to any girl. They were right every girl is just a .” Minho shouted down at Sulli through gritted teeth the loath and hate clear in those words and his voice that left his throat.

“I am no Minho, I-“ Sulli spoke again trying to defend herself of Minho’s hate. Trying to explain Minho about the truth of the situation only to be cut in between by Minho shouting again.

“Don’t you dare take my name with that y mouth of yours. Only goodness knows how many of the people you have off with that ty tongue.” Minho said and held onto Sulli’s arms pulling her up. “I don’t want any s in my house.” Minho said and dragged Sulli out of the room.

Minseok stood inside the room with hand in his pockets staring at Minho’s back as he dragged the girl away. Minseok could only feel the happiness filling his heart as he heard the pain in Minho’s words and voice as he spoke earlier. He could feel the satisfaction seeping into him as he could see the pain in Minho’s tears. ‘And the elder wins.’ He thought and walked out of his room bending over th railing of the stairs. How could he miss the scene he had waited to see for almost a month.

“Oppa I am not a please listen to me.” Sulli defended as Minho dragged her out of the room and down the stairs towards the exit door. Minho could only feel the pain of his heart break that took over his body in no time. There was no way he was going to listen to anything Sulli said.

“I feel disgusted at myself that I ever touched you . I can’t believe I even let your ty body to reach me.”  Minho spoke filling his words with as much venom as he could. He was in disbelief at what Sulli did and he could only listen to the pain that made his heart scream.

“Oppa please listen to me, I am not a believe me please oppa. I didn’t cheat you, I love you. Minho please listen to me.” Sulli spoke trying her best to make Minho be aware about the truth. She didn’t want Minho to live between enemies thinking of them to be his oh so sweet family.

Minho dragged her to the door and puller her closer “Tell your oh so fake innocent story to some e company, maybe they’ll take you in. That’s where you actually belong. don’t show me your face again.” Minho said and pushed Sulli out of the door shutting it. There was actually no way Minho wanted to see her face which shouted at him of betrayal.

“OPPA!!” Sulli shouted at she fell to the floor. She turned back and ran to the door as it shut on her face. “Oppa listen to me please open the door, no oppa no I am not a oppa please listen to me.” Sulli cried banging on the large closed door. She cried harder and fell down to her knees near it still banging her fist on the door. “Oppa please I love you, no I am not a . Please believe me oppa please.” Sulli cried when she suddenly felt a sharp pain at the back of her head. She squealed a little and held onto her head as she felt dizzy and everything out before her eyes.

Minho leaned back on the door as his back slipped down until his bottom hit the floor. He silently cried sitting near the door as he heard Sulli bang on the door from the opposite side. He shook his head and covered his ears with his hands trying not to let Sulli’s voice reach down to his heart through his hearing sense.

There was no way he wanted to let Sulli’s yet so innocent voice reach him and melt his heart like some ice cream. Minho in no way wanted to believe in her talks anymore and he in no way wanted to give her a second chance even if she asked for it. He closed his eyes as the tears continued to fall down those pearls.

It was yet difficult for him to believe that the girl he truly loved and the one he had completely decided to stay with for his entire life was nothing but a cheat, just a . He was even more hurt when he thought of Sulli betraying him with none other than his elder brother. He again violently shook hid head trying to die down any noise reaching his ears.

He immediately stood up and ran off to his room, his hands still on his ears and tears continuing to stream down his face like drops of rain. He ran up the stair and turned a corner dashing off to his room almost in a blink of an eye. He entered the room shut the door lock and layed on his bed crying out his heart.

’No no this can’t be true, please say this is not true. Please someone just say that it’s just a dwam please. Someone just wake me up, I don’t want to be in this anymore.’  Minho thought and groaned into his pillow hitting the cushions on the side. He continued to cry as everything he saw continued to play in his head again and again like mocking at him.

‘Please wake me up someone. Please let this be just a dream please.’ Minho continued to pray but he was completely sure that this wasn’t a dream because the pain he felt in his heart was real. He could feel his chest constricting at the pain in his heart grew with the ticking seconds. Minho could feel the feeling of complete betrayal crushing his heart to pieces and he knew there was nothing he or anyone could ever do to make up his head.

Minho continued to sprout out useless prayers under his breath as the pain in his heart was over whelming his body and clouding his mind to the extent that he felt dizzy. Oh how he just wanted to wake up completely covered in sweat. Sulli soothing voice calling out to him to relax and calm him down patting him back to sleep. Minho tried to make peace with the thought of calling all this just a dream as the dizziness in his head in no time made him unconscious him into a dark pit hole.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyone ... how are you all .. so here is the next update well fairly a shorter one ... T-T well you see i had such less time to think and type everything down but i completely enjoyed writing this as it was so good yet so eveill.. well i hoep as i enjoyed writing the chapppy you'll also enjoy reading it to your best... well keeping in mind your subscribing and comments i updated quiet quick please bear with the mistakes and anything you don't like in the story .... well i had been trying my level best to do as much as i can ... so lovelies enjoy reading it ok ....  \_ ^_^ _/

oh next thing as i said i am going to bring in some more character for the story... yes i am going to add probably jonghyun key and taemin along with 2 members of fx...most probably krstal and victoria.... well and if you have any complainst or request as you know put them down in the comments and yes i'll apply to it and write accordinly to you all T-T...  \_ ^_^ _/

so as promised comments = faster updates... so keep commenting and subscribing i love you all people....  \_ ^_^ _/