Silent steps of evil

Changes for worse

AUTHOR'S POV

Minseok stared the girl in disbelief as she continued to bear the rude trail of remarks being imposed at her. He was surprise to see the patience and control of the girl on herself. All the girls he had ever brought home would normally burst out of anger by now. Minseok’s stared the girl as she continued to look down at her lap. Suddenly Minho slammed his chop sticks on the table and after showing his parents the mirror, he turned and left the house. Minseok smirked at his outburst and was still surprised by Sulli’s calm and composed way. He noticed Sulli bow to his parents and leave the house after Minho.

“Baby, baby are you ok??” Sulli asked keeping a hand on Minho’s shoulder as soon as she walked out of the door. Though she also wanted to run away but she knew that was not the solution to anything. They had to make Minho’s parents to agree to their marriage ahd she knew running away was no way a way for this.

“Baby we are going back home come on.” Minho said turning back to look at Sulli and held her hand trying to drag her away only to be stopped by Sulli. He turned and looked at Sulli’s eyes that still held so much of composure even after facing all the harsh inside. He could still see the shine of respect in them. Respect for his family, respect for his parents and respect for their decision.

“Baby forget it please and lets go back inside.” Sulli said with so much love into each word that for a moment Minho forgot how to breath. He wondered how could Sulli still talk about going back in even after she was being shown the down path by his parents. the way his parents talked to her with so much venom in each of their words, who would want to stay and why would anyone want to continue to bear all this.

“Baby you want to go back in even after they said hell about you and your parents.” Minho said trying by crook to just get Sulli to move away with him. While he came here, his gut feeling had kicked him to leave and he just wished he should have left the moment he felt wrong about the situation. He was right when he didn’t feel good about coming to meet his parents but he had already committed a mistake and he completely wanted to make up to Sulli for it.

“Baby it’s ok, they are your parents and they have all the right to say everything to me, don’t worry I didn’t felt bad of anything. And you shouldn’t have talked to your parents like this they must have felt really bad baby.” Sulli said with all the respect filling her eyes. Minho was at loss of words now. The respect in her eyes, even after all the suffer, was hard to understand. Minho could only wonder what made Sulli to respect his parents even after they had insulted her so much. Minho was finally sure he had made the right decision of marrying Sulli and spend his life with her.

Sulli smiled at him and held his hand dragging him back inside the house. Minho’s eyes couldn’t leave sight of her until they had walked in. The gut feeling he felt earlier only got stronger as he entered the house again. Minho knew he should leave, that he should just drag Sulli away even if she whined or got mad for a while, but Minho could do nothing against what Sulli wanted.

Both of them entered the house and saw Minseok sitting on one of the couches reading some book or magazine. They looked around but there was no trace of Minho’s parents around. Was the meeting already over?? Did the two already decided everything?? But where were they ?? were some of the many questions up their minds. They walked to Minseok hand in hand. “Hyung where are umma and appa ??” Minho asked looking down at Minseok. Minseok kept the magazine he was reading aside and stood up looking at the two.

“They went up to their room and they have called you in.” Minseok informed with his hands in the pocket of his jeans. Sulli and Minho exchanged nervous looks then looked back at Minseok and with a nod started walking up when Minseok stopped them in between. “They want to talk to you in private, they called you in alone.” Minseok said as Minho and Sulli turned to look at him with a scowling look.

“But what will she do here all alone ??” Minho asked and looked at Sulli with a doubtful look. He didn’t wanted Sulli to feel lonely and shaky at all in such a strange and unpleasant surrounding of his house. Sulli suddenly smiled at him and kissed his cheek then hugged him.

“All the best, come back soon.” She said and pulled back looking at Minho with eyes full of phlegm. It was as if Sulli had read Minho’s doubtful mind and wanted to give him some courage to leave her and walk to his parents. Minho was yet doubtful of the assurance, he knew Sulli always cheered him up with that look but this was not a place where anything cloud be assured. Minho was about to speak again when he heard Minseok cut his words in between.

“Don’t worry she isn’t alone, I’ll take care of her.” Minseok said and Minho gave him an unsure look. He then looked back at Sulli who nodded giving Minho a final assurance to leave her. Minho sighed and nodded back to Sulli and walked up stairs to his parents room. Sulli continued to stare Minho’s back as he left and turned into a dark lobby. She whispered an ‘I love you’ with the look of assurance finally being exchanged with a prettified one.

MINSEOK’S POV

I looked at Sulli as she stared Minho at Minho’s back as he walked away. I noticed how the expression on Sulli’s face immediately turn into a frantic one and I was finally and completely sure what gave Minho so much of strength to work so well with everything and anything. I smirked at the girl’s back as I saw her slump her shoulders probably forgetting my presence in the room. I mentally patted my back for being able to make Minho believe in my words of taking care of her.

I cleared my throat and Sulli turned around in a flash looking at me. She passed a smile to me in response to the smile I gave her and it was like an invitation she was unwillingly sending to my hormones. The spark in her smile was enough to ignite the hormones of any man around her. For a moment I wondered how was Minho able to resist her whenever she smiled or made any of the expression.

“Well, since we have some time would you like to take a round of the house.” I asked trying my best to spend time with her and being close to her as much as I could. She nodded to me and I walked ahead towards the stairs telling her to follow suit.

She did as told and I walked up stairs towards the terrace with a smirk on my face. I already had all my plan set up and the only thing left was for her to reach the terrace. I walked to the terrace and surprisingly without a question Sulli followed me. Well, maybe she didn’t doubt me even a bit, and that was so good. If she had even a bit of doubt on me she would have ever followed me up here.

“Well, weirdly firstly I want to show you the terrace and the scene from here which is quite beautiful.” I said and I knew my explanation had no sense into it. But I was ok with my words until Sulli accepted each of it. Maybe acting a bit foolish was the only reason she believed on me. She smiled at me and leaned on the railing looking at the city before her eyes. I smirked at her back and pulled out my handkerchief which I had already kept ready. I slowly walked behind her and crossed my arms around her locking her arms and putting the chloroform soaked cloth over and nose.

Well, terrace was the only place where no one would ever come and even if Sulli shouted there was no way the voice would reach down. It was going to take Minho almost an hour or so and that was more than enough for me to carry out everything. Sulli struggled a bit in my grasp but I could feel her body slowly go limp. 2 minutes and she went unconscious leaning back onto me. I smirked to myself and mentally gave myself an applause. Even her unconscious face was giving me a hard on and there was no way I was going to miss the opportunity.

SULLI’S POV

((A/N- I’ll take short pov’s to let you know the inner conflicts of the persons heart. :D ))

I stared at Minho’s back as he took the stairs up and turned into a dark corner towards the room of his parents.  The fake cheerful face of assurance I had put on just to cheer up Minho for him to leave me and go to meet his parents was immediately changed into a frantic one as Minho was out of my sight. Though I hated the fact that Minho had to leave me alone, but there was no other option anyway. Well, by the judgment of the scene I could see Minho’s parents were going to deny our marriage but maybe if Minho talked to his parents in private maybe he could explain to them the situation and make them agree to us.

I sighed trying to console my nevers to stay calm and conscious when I heard someone clear their throat. I immediately turned around facing the source of noise, Minseok, Minho’s brother. For a moment I had forgotten that Minseok was present in the room and he was the one who promised to take care of me, to Minho.

Well, ever since I was here he hadn’t said much too me but the smile he was passing to me now, I could clearly say, was quiet generous and I was clear that it won’t be difficult for me to approach him. My mind wondered on how to start a conversation when suddenly Minseok spoke out of the blue willing to take me to a tour round the house.

It didn’t seem a bad idea in any sense, Minho was upstairs and goodness knows how long he was going to stay there. I was alone here and so unaware of the surroundings that sitting down in awkward silence would only cause me nausea. So it was better for me to just follow Minseok, this will also help me to get in touch with him.

I simply nodded unable to form a verbal reply but Minseok just walked towards the stairs and upwards and it was no rocket science to understand that I had to follow suit. I just continued to follow him as he guided me up somewhere but my mind was still over Minho and I was completely worried of the conversation that would be going on between him and his parents.

I followed Minseok without any sense of my surrounding and a few minutes later we came to a halt somewhere. I was snapped back to reality as I realized I was up on the terrace. It was quiet weird that Minseok first walked me up here but I could bother less with what he did. My mind was stuck on Minho, Minho Minho everywhere.

Minseok motioned me to walk near the railing and watch the view from there, though it was no big deal to me. Minho usually took me to hill top and terrace restaurants as he liked to watch the sunset and the beautiful moon rise with me. I walked near the railing and well, it wasn’t that bad either.

Though I couldn’t compare this to the past experiences but this place was a new experience too. This place was also unique just like all the others not because the view from here was any different, but because the air that surrounded this place had that charismatic fragrance in it, that made me remind of Minho.

I took a deep breath trying to imagine Minho standing right by my side holding onto my hand as we watch the city lights burning with desire before our eyes. I was busy dreaming when suddenly someone held onto me locking my hands and putting a cloth over my face. The panic in me made me to flail and jerk my body but only in vain as the grip on me was super strong.

Suddenly the smell in the handkerchief reached the smell buds in my nose and I could feel the strings of the smell hypnotizing my smell beds. I could feel my head spinning and my eyes falling close as I felt dizzy. For a moment I struggled to free myself and then the cold darkness engulfed myself into a deep pit hole.

AUTHOR'S POV

 Sulli woke up with a severe head ache straining her mind and a sharp pain moving from her body up to her head mixing up with the head ache. Sulli slowly with like a 1000 blinks opened her eyes to a white ceiling staring her from above as if trying to intimidate her.

Sulli again closed her eyes and violently shook her head trying to focus her gaze onto something and everything around her. She tried to sit up only to be pulled back down due to the unwilling force of the bed that didn’t let her move. She looked up and saw her hand cuffed to the bed post.

She pulled on her hand when a muffled whine escaped her lips and then it was when she realized the presence of a cloth in that preventedeven a single bit of noise to let out. Sulli tried to pull herself up again with the force of her legs only to be disappointed and realize that her legs were tied to the bed too.

She struggled in her constraints that bound her to the bed. For a moment she felt like a  bug stuck up in a small jar. She continued to struggle against the cuffs and gag when her hearing sense caught the noise of words coming out from someone near her.

Sulli slightly sat up and saw Minseok sitting on the chair beside the bed she was tied up on. She felt her cheeks heat up at the gaze Minseok had on her. She struggled again only in vain and looked back at Minseok who was watching her with intense eyes and an evil smirk that plastered itself onto his face.

Those eyes which felt so comforting minutes ago now felt like sharp draggers that bore right into Sulli passing though her. For a moment she wondered if he was the same Minseok she saw earlier or was he someone who looked like him but has a complete different personality.

Sulli noticed Minseok’s hand move near her inch by inch getting dangerously close and a few minutes later came into contact with the skin of her cheek. She felt Minseok trace down her face with the back of his fingers as if trying to identify the material the girl was made up of.

Sulli flinched at the touch trying to stay away from his hand which felt  completely gross at they touched her in a wrong fashion. Sulli could feel the different air in her surrounding which completely gave a tingle of nervousness to her  skin giving her goose bumps. Sulli could feel the tension and the air that gave out danger signals to her. But was there any way she could run away. Sulli felt trapped under Minseok’s gaze and her gut feeling immediately shouted at her but only in vain.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyone how are you all.... so heres the next update ....well people whats wrong with you all lately why so less reviews and comments people are you already not interested in the story.... well please forgive me for the time i took to update but i am trying to update as quick as i could.... 
well dearies it really doesn't feels like writing anymore when theres are less or almost no comments and subscribers.... T-T everyone i am trying my best to write one of the nice fics please support me .... Well you may not know but actually your reviews are like the kick start that make me want to write more and better,,,,, 

comments = faster updates..... T-T comment and subscribe please.... I LOVE YOU ALL MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS AND REVIEWRS.... 
((A/N - suggest me some more characters you would want to see in the fic and any special request that you want to include please  comment comment comment))