Chapter 6

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

Jaren's P.O.V.

I was roaming around the school at night when I saw two guards lying down the ground.

Dead.

I hurried to the Principal's office and spread the news to everyone. Principal Crystal gathered all of us together in the Gym and told us a secret.

"Some of you must have heard about the history of our school," she began and suddenly a monkey jumped on stage with her, interrupting her speech. She sighed and turned to her husband, Daniel. "Honey, can you put your Monkey away first please?"

Daniel nodded and carried the monkey in his arms. Crystal turned back to us and sighed deeply. "Years ago, this school was closed because everyone disappeared. And it is said that there are demon souls in here which caused that to happen," everyone fell silent for a moment then Crystal continued, "It was seen in a journal from one of the Students here. But that's not the problem here, we've all gathered all of you here to study. So please, I beg of you everyone, do not be panic, do not be scared. The investigators will finish this problem. You students are here to study, understood?"

Everyone nodded, I did too but that doesn't mean I'm not going to do anything though.

"And by the way, tomorrow, it's Tuesday. There's always a party every Tuesday, so no one must forget." She said and smiled at all of us. After that, I went to the dorm where they took the corpse of the two guards. It's not as if I'm not afraid, I just wanted to investigate whether a ghost did it, or a person did it to them. And I see no sign of human faults.

I wanted to investigate more but then I saw rats running around in circle around the corpse in front of me. I stepped back , horrified. The rats were eating the guards' body.

Someone opened the door behind me, a girl gasped when she saw the corpse. I went to her and pushed her with me outside then closed the door behind me. Her eyes were scared. It was the girl I met earlier, Krystal.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She sighed and pulled herself away from me. "I was just startled to see the rats. "

"You wanted to check the corpses too?"

"Yes. Because I don't think demons actually exist."

"We have the same thought."

We smiled at each other. "Well, good night, Jaren." She said and turned away.

"How can you still remember my name?" I asked her.

"I'm not forgetful." She said and left.

 

Soohyun's P. O. V.

I went inside my room and did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter