Chapter 7

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Soohyun's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and felt something moved to my right. I turned to my right and saw a large frog. My eyes widened in surprise.

This is not possible...

This is only a nightmare...

Each of its bulging eyes gleamed at me. I could hear the large frog breathing as I sit up, slowly backing away. I was so scared, I shivered and there was not any single words that came out of my mouth.

I heard another frog sound, I turned around and saw another large frogs, and then another on the other side, they were around me. I almost lost my breath and then I ran to the door, but it suddenly closed.

I tried to open it, but it wasn't turning. I felt my throat clogging when a frog's saliva fell on my head, and then small frogs jumped over me, they were all around me. I screamed uncontrollably.

"Soohyun-shi!!!"

I heard Taeyeon calling me, shouting my name and then I tumbled on the floor. Taeyeon rushed inside, confused.

Everything disappeared. There was no large or small frogs. It all seemed like a dream, but it's real.

"What happened? Are you okay? I thought you're not going to close the door?" Taeyeon asked and reached for my hand.

 

No One's P.O.V.

Jessica visited Lee Min Ji's room for a while. They had tea together and also had a conversation.

"I really can't believe about such demon souls," Min Ji began. "But look at that girl Min Hee Yeon, she's too good in class, she might know what's happening." She joked but Jessica didn't laugh.

Instead, Jessica clasped her hands together and lowered her eyes. "Tonight... Something bad will happen."

Meanwhile, Kwangmin left Hee Joo's room, leaving Hee Joo speechless.

 

Mae Ri's P.O.V.

The next morning, I heard the news that two guards died last night. I felt bad for them. Then I went to my next class which is in Music Class. I sat beside Honey.

A girl named Chicoi Mochali behind us was calling Honey but Honey was ignoring her. I looked at Honey and asked, "what's wrong?"

She just looked at me and then at our professor, Lee Seung Gi.

He was introducing a flute to us when U Wan suddenly speak, "You don't look like your teaching."

Everyone except me and Honey laughed.

"Then can you take my spot then?" Seung Gi asked him.

"Sorry," U wan apologized in an apologetic look.

Then a guy came in, Professor Seung Gi glared at him. "Why are you late, Mr. No Min Woo?"

"Sorry, I woke up late." The late Min Woo guy replied and went to his seat.

After class, Honey and I heard the news about what happened next door.

"Have you heard about it? Jessica was possessed by some kind of demon and now she's acting really wild!" Mochali told us. I was surprised by the news but Honey was less surprise than ever.

"I need to go," Honey said while looking at me. "I need to tutor Baro. So I'll see you later, okay?" Then she walked away leaving me with Mochali.

"Grrrr," Mochali growled. "Why is she like that? Always ignoring me. I really can't stand that woman!" Then she walked away like Honey did.

I sighed and stopped when I notice someone was in front of me.

No Min Woo.

He looked at me and then at my angel wing necklace.

"Where did you get that necklace?" Min Woo asked.

"I bought it." I lied. I don't even know how I got it. "Why?"

"Really?" He smiled. "I'm No Min Woo. How about you?"

"Kim Mae Ri." I replied and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Kim Mar Ri," he repeated my name. "Is that really you?"

 

Tessa's P.O.V.

 

We had a game in gym class and I was set to be the leader. We decided to give Hee Joo a break since she was not helping at all.

"Sorry, I'm untalented," Hee Joo would say.

It was a high jump game, and I know I'm really good at that game too.

One of my teammates is Krystal Jung. And as far as I can remember, the opposite team had Kyuhyun as the leader and one of his teammate is Han Jae Loon or they call him Jaren.

Shortly, we started the game. It was the boys turn in the beginning, Kyuhyun and Jaren got the same high score. Later it was the girls turn and I got to share the highest score with Krystal. We shook hands after that. The girls won and Kyuhyun looked really mad of me.

He went to me and held out his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter