Chapter 2

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2 

 

U Wan's P. O. V.

We were all shocked after hearing someone shrieked from inside the school but then everyone's attention turned to the girl behind me and my girlfriend, Na Eun. She was holding a gun and all of us looked at her in terror.

"U Wan-shi, what’s up with that girl?" Na Eun asked me.

"Who knows? A secret agent?" I joked, but I knew it's not funny at all. I mean, why would secret agents come to this renovated school? To study what? Or to investigate? Things were running on my mind, I had to shook my head and look at the girl behind the girl who took out a gun. She had long red hair and dark shadow make up on her eyes. She looked like a modern emo girl or something.

"What are you doing?" her icy cold voice asked the weird girl with a gun.

Na Eun held my arms with her and pouted at me. I looked at her with a questioning look, "Let's go in and check out what's happening inside." She said.

"Sure," I agreed and glance back at the two girls staring at each other and then walked away with Na Eun.

She had been my girlfriend for two years from now and I know our love is never a joke. On our way to the school hallway, I saw girls looking at me as if dazzled. I winked at them and Na Eun pinched my shoulder.

"Don't forget that you have me," she whispered and held my arms even tighter.

"Oh, babes, of course I won't... I was only joking," I told her and draped my arms around her.

 

Ji Won's P. O. V.

 

I arrived earlier than the others in the new boarding school I'm in. I didn't wait for the guards to let me in, instead I sneak inside. The whole school looks like an old mansion, it was not dusty but its style is old. It's like the mansions I've seen in Halloween movies except that they don't have scary designs like skeletons or bats.

They also had cool elevators. That's unique. 10 Elevators and the rest are the big spiral stairs. I decided to try out the elevator. When I finally stepped out in 2nd floor, I heard a girl shrieked on the same floor. I got really surprised and looked around to see where that shriek came from.

Walking in the dark hallway of the school, I heard someone talking inside the Principal's room. The principal's name was written on her door, Crystal Ahn-Shiro. I sighed and looked around again but then again, the shriek came from inside.

So I opened the door in a rush and saw a guy hugging the scared woman. There was a monkey in front of them, a really cute one, but that innocent monkey wouldn't be the reason the Principal Crystal is scared right?

I walked towards them and the guy faced me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I poked him and acted real cool in front of him. "Stop scaring the Principal." I told him but he just smirked.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked again, in an insolent tone. "I'm not scaring her. She's my wife."

That's what happens when I act before I think. I looked at the Principal who was shocked to see me.

Sorry, student," she said and smiled. "This guy is my husband, Ahn Daniel," she pointed at the monkey in front of her and showed that her eyes were terrified. "That monkey is scaring me!"

"Oh," was all I could say.

"Who told you to come in here anyway?" She looked at me again and asked. "It's not time to come in, young man."

"Sorry," I apologized in an apologetic look. "It'll never happen again."

Before I could open the door to leave, someone else opened it. A guy with his arms draped over his girl. He smiled at me immediately.

"Hi," he greeted. "Nothing's wrong here right? Because everyone is in panic right now, you know." He said.

"Everything's fine." I replied in a low voice and walked out the room.

I didn't expect them to follow me inside the Elevator. At first, we were all just silent until the guy began blabbing.

"Hey, why aren't you talking to us? ‘He asked.

"Yeah, right. Be friendly." The girl added.

"You won't have a real good school time if you're like that." The guy said and then I glared at them.

He laughed. "Don't glare at me like that!" He said. "Let's be friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter