Chapter 1

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Before we start with the first chapter, let me show you how your rooms looks like in this renovated school. All rooms are the same and not-so-beautiful, looks simple and not very attractive though. That's how this school is made. 

And this would be how your uniforms would look like. 

(Let's imagine that they wear 'Boys Over Flowers' uniforms. Isn't that fun?)

Every after classes, everyone would change from school uniforms to casual outfits. 

Another thing, I'm in need of Rival applicants. Please apply!  

 

 

CHAPTER 1 

 

 

HeeJoo's P.O.V. 

It has been 3 months after Seung Ho passed away in the last shipwreck. I blamed myself and I've changed myself. Auntie and Uncle wants me to change back to the old me, but right now, it all seemed impossible. So, they decided to send me to a new boarding school, a renovated one they call Huffleyr. It's a weird school name, I wish they changed it. 

I had to pack my things and go there. I noticed only a few people enrolled, easy to count, but of course I didn't count them all. I never wished to get accepted but a week later, I received a letter from our mailbox that I'm accepted in Huffleyr Boarding School. I pouted and took all my things with me, I didn't bother to say goodbye to my Aunt. and Uncle. I know they'd be mad, but I was too mad to say goodbye, thinking about going to a boarding school for the first time makes me feel sick.

I got inside the bus and sat beside a girl wearing glasses. She was reading a comic book of Pokemon. I turned to face her and saw her blush and looked away. 

"Hey," I greeted her and looked down at her luggage then back at her. "Are you heading to a boarding school?" I asked her. 

"Ye--ye--yes..." she stuttered and her face was turning really red. 

"Look, don't be shy... “I gave her an easy smile. “I’m Shin Hee Joo, what's your name?" 

She looked at me and pressed her lips together. "Kim Mae Ri." She replied in a low voice. 

"Hi Kim Mae Ri," I said, "Are you going to Huffleyr Boarding School too?" 

"Yes." She replied and put down her comic book. 

I noticed she was wearing a silver necklace. It was shining and very attractive, "Cool necklace." I complemented. I stared at her necklace for a while and remembered Seung Ho-shi. It was my fault that he died. I could have died by drowning if only he didn't try to save me when he doesn't even know how to swim either. I sighed and smiled at Mae Ri again.

I was glad that we're going to the same school and made a friend before getting there. Thinking about it again, I felt somehow nervous. Maybe people will hate me? I took out the mirror from my shoulder bag and looked at myself, I look horrible with my dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter