Chapter 4

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

Tessa's P.O.V.

It was lunch later and I continued cutting HeeJoo's hair short. After her hair is finally short, I've noticed that her face looked round and I just sighed. We were at the cafeteria.

"Thanks for cutting my hair, you're a really good at doing this," She told me.

"No, I'm not." I demanded. "Not really."

She just laughed and took a sip of my juice. Shortly, I noticed that someone is selling video games. They were all boys and every time someone gets one video game, they pay the strange boy.

I turned back to Hee Joo and smiled at her. "I'll be right back." I stood up and went to the table of the guy selling video games. I looked at the video games and looked for a good game and finally found one, I was about to get it but someone else took it before me.

I glared up at him and then he looked as if puzzled.

"Oh," he said, "Sorry, but..." he took one glance at the video game CD and then handed it to me with a smile on his face. “You can have it."

"Tch," I rolled my eyes and took out a coin from my pocket. "Let's make it this way. Let's flip the coin, and if it's heads, I buy the game and if it's tails, then it's yours." I smiled sarcastically and he agreed.

I tossed the coin on the floor and we both waited for it to stop. Stop, stop, stop, I said on my mind while watching and then finally, it stopped. 

Heads.

"YES!" I cheered and jumped with joy. The guy stood up, his eyebrows meeting then he handed me the video game. I was overjoyed when I accepted it. "I won." 

"Yeah, right," he said and looked really pissed. "I'm Lee Kyuhyun anyway."

"I'm Choi Tessa."

"I guess I'll see you around. And in the next game, I'll make sure you'll lose." He said and winked an eye then leave.

Honey's P.O.V.

I was with Mae Ri during lunch and then after eating, I waited for Mae Ri to finish her lunch. I was startled when someone called me behind. I turned around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter