Chapter 11

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:I'm really sorry that I only updated now. I was being lazy so sorry if I did not update since November 26... LOL it has been a long time! BTW, I can't believe it! Today, we had PACT exam for half day and I didn't even study, but it depends on my IQ (which is low)! And... December 14 or maybe 15 or 16, I'm not so sure but we're going to have our 3rd periodical exam! The exam I took last November was our 3rd prelim exam! But this December would be the 3rd grading exam and I'm really lazy... I hate exams... Grrrrr >.< Anyways, I had low scores in my previous exam (yeah, I received the results) and I am too embarrassed... in my math subject I only got 34/60... OMG, I'm so bad... In my chemistry I only got 41/75... I'm so stupid I know...Well, enough of the sharing (grrr)... Just read my short update today, enjoy and comment...

 

 

Chapter 11

No one's P.O.V.

Jaren, Krystal, Soohyun and Heejoo found an empty dressing room so they went inside there, locked the doors and turned off the lights.

"It's so dark!" Soohyun exclaimed, "I hate dark places!"

"Ouh, what a nightmare," Heejoo sighed and looked at Jaren, "turn it off!" she said.

"But why?" Jaren demanded.

"The demons... They usually go inside dark places," Heejoo replied and showed them the journal from Student 99, "it was said here." She added. Jaren just sighed and the lights. They listened to the footsteps outside and looked at each other the moment everything was silent.

"I think we lost them," Soohyun said with a sigh, "I wonder how Taeyeon is."

Krystal stared at Heejoo and then at the journal. "What's the journal about?" She asked.

"Yeah, right," Jaren added, "Who is student 99?" and so Heejoo explained what she had read in the journal so far and that the journal is very important.

"It can help us," Heejoo said, "from the Demons. I'll read more and maybe we can find out what are their weaknesses."

"Then read the last page already so this will all be done," Soohyun said, "I want this nightmare to end already. I want the door open already, I'm like suffocating here ya' know."

"Stop complaining," Heejoo said, "this is serious. Everyone is getting possessed and we need to do something about it."

"We can't do anything here. We just locked ourselves," Krystal said, puzzled.

"I think we should wait for the sunrise," Soohyun suggested.

"What if it's already too late?" Jaren asked.

"Let's just wait in the morning!" Heejoo exclaimed, "It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter