Chapter 10

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

Hee Joo's P.O.V.

I hurried to get the journal book and ran outside as fast as I could before the evil Kwangmin catch me. I was panting uncontrollably, my mind and heart was racing.

I went to the 3rd floor and could still see Kwangmin running after me. I found Taeyeon-shi strangling Soohyun outside his room and I knew by that time that another person is possessed. I ran to save him and pushed Taeyeon away from Soohyun.

"Get away from her!" I yelled at Soohyun, "She is possessed like that guy--" I pointed at Kwangmin who was standing only inches away from us. "Oh , let's tell the Principal about this." I told Soohyun and he just nodded.

He took one last glance at Taeyeon who was along running with Kwangmin.

"What happened?" He asked while running. "Why are they both possessed?"

"I think weak people always get possessed." I answered him. "People who easily get scared."

"Well, I easily get scared, why can't I be possessed?!"

"Do you want to get possessed?!" I yelled at him, annoyed. "Then don't fight your fears! Aish! You should be happy you're safe from the demon souls!" I stopped when I bumped with Jaren and Krystal. They were also running away from someone, they were panting heavily. "What happened?" I asked them.

"We have to get out of here! Son Na Eun is crazy! She is after us; she's possessed by some devil and really really scary!" Krystal exclaimed.

"Calm down, we just need to hide." Jaren said.

"Hide." I said. "Where are we going to hide?"

"The most restricted area!" Soohyun replied.

"What? The Underground? But I just got there and that's where I saw the souls that looked like some kind of smokes and shadows."

"Well, where else can we go if Na Eun is already behind us?" Jaren asked and we all turned to the side where Na Eun was standing. "See?"

"The underground is too far now that Kwangmin and Taeyeon is behind us." Soohyun added and we all turned around to Kwangmin and Taeyeon's direction.

"Let's turn right." Krystal suggested.

"Why right?" Jaren asked. "We can go left."

"Right is always the right way. Let's go!" We began running away from our possessed friends going to the right direction.

 

Mae Ri's P.O.V.

Min Woo opened the door of my room and smiled. "Hey," he said. "Not asleep yet?"

"Well, I was about to..." I replied shyly. "Why are you here?"

"I just wanted to tell you I'll be guarding outside your room." He said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're always afraid of being alone. Aren't you? You don't have to be afraid anymore because I'll be guarding outside." He said nicely and closed the door to guard my room.

I just sighed and lay back my bed.

I closed my eyes and saw a vision of a cute baby, smiling at me. I smiled back but then it suddenly turned into a doll with big eyes, its face scratched and bleeding. Its eyes were as scary as scary as Chucky in the 1988 movie Child's Play. It smiled, it was holding a saw, crying the way infant's cry. It was scary and made my heart almost jump. Then it showed me its sharp claws and sharp fangs. It looked like a vampire doll.

And then I woke up with a shriek in my throat. I quickly jumped out my bed and wanted to leave my room then...

Minwoo rushed inside, "Mae Ri-ah! We must come out!"

I panted. "What?"

"Some of the students--- they are possessed! Come, we must hurry and hide somewhere! They'll find us here!"

 

U Wan's P.O.V.

Na Eun had tied me in the bed and I couldn't move. She was so fast and I wasn't able to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter