Chapter 8

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Carter's P.O.V.

I skipped my lunch after hearing the news that one of the students, Jessica, was killed by one of the guards. I didn't mind much and went to the garden and listen to music with my headphone.

After a while, I found a girl went to the same garden where I was. Three other girls were behind her, the group of girls’ people calls the Mean Girls. Suddenly, the girl faced the Mean Girls and glared at them. I turned off my headphone to listen to them. It was my second time to see that girl with the Mean Girls, back on the first day of school.

"I'm not possessed. Don't joke with me." The girl said.

"Oh really? Well, why do you act like that?" The girl in the middle said.

"Stop wasting my time." The girl gave the mean girls an evil smirk. "It doesn't matter what you girls say, because in the end, you're just a nobody so stop wasting my time and shut the hell up."

"What?" One of the mean girls asked in an annoyed tone.

"Listen, the more you talk crap, the more you look like a fool. You girls are s and you speak nonsense. Maybe there are demons inside you all; making you three look crazy and possessed. Am I right?"

"You stupid ---" the mean girl exclaimed but then the one being bullied cut in.

"You want a fight? Bring it on. I'm not scared even though your faces are as scary as the possessed Jessica who got killed." The girl said confidently.

After a while of silence and deep anger, the mean girls left the girl in the garden. I stood up from my seat and walked behind her.

"Hey," I called. She turned around to look at me and then I looked at her I.D. and found out that her name is Park Luna. "Park Luna." I added and smiled at her with a wink in my right eye.

"Get lost!" She yelled and left.

I was surprised by her action towards me, usually girls would be attracted by my wink and they'd say I look like a vampire. But that girl... That Luna... She just wanted me to get lost.

I wasn't angry. Instead, I chuckled. I wanted to be closer to her. To get to know her.

 

No One's P.O.V.

Mikah Nakamura saw Carter's smile. She felt happy to see that smile again but she was mad that it wasn't for her. Back when they were in freshmen, she had her first heartbroken because of Carter's rejecting words.

She balled her fist and whispered to herself, "I'll show you... "

 

Honey's P.O.V.

It was lunch time and we all had a loss about our classmate, Jessica. We didn't bother to look at her corpse, although we were all scared including Baro whom I'm tutoring during lunch. Mae Ri, on the other hand, wasn't with us yet. I told her to meet me in the cafeteria but she didn't come. So I just tried to move on with my next lesson for Baro.

"How do I know if what postulate this thing is?" Baro asked and pointed at the triangle I drew in my paper.

"Wow, you're so stupid. I already taught you that." I .

"Well... Principal Crystal warned you. Why did you have to accept me as your student?" He looked at Honey and met her gaze. "What? What did I say?"

"Let's change the topic. Who do you think will be possessed next by the demon? I mean,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter