Chapter 3

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Jaren's P.O.V.

Before the class started, I was roaming around the school with my caps on since it was a hot day. I was imagining things already like swimming and winning a game when suddenly someone hit me with a ball.

"Aw," I said and looked down at the ball then to the girl who was running towards me.

"Sorry," she apologized and took the ball then looked at me.

"It's okay," I said. She's a beautiful girl with her long hair ponytailed. She was wearing a sporty outfit and then she smiled at me and went back to her friends to play basketball. She must be a tomboy, I thought. 

I watched them playing for a while until the guards called out everyone to get inside the school, have a tour then start the class.

I just followed everyone in and got inside the elevator. The first school with an elevator I've ever seen. It wasn't really full and a girl with curly ends hair was in front of us, she didn't step inside the elevator, instead she just stood there. Scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I'm---I'm..." she stuttered. “Claustrophobic." She finally said and then walked away when the elevator closed. There's people like that who can't even get inside the elevator and have to get tired going upstairs. I felt sorry for her but what can I do?

I just waited for us to reach the 2nd floor. Beside me, a guy with black hair and purple bangs was standing firm. He looked at me in the corner of his eyes and smirked. 

"What's up, yo," he said.

I just smiled and sighed then looked away.

"I'm Carter Ochiba," he said.

"Han Jae Loon," I said my name, "but call me Jaren. So..." I looked at him and then at his cool necklace, a dragon wrapped around a purple stone. "Where did you buy that one?"

"Somewhere. I'm not sure. All I know is that it keeps angels away." He replied.

"Seriously?" I laughed a bit and looked away. "Cool." On my other side, there was that girl back in the field playing basketball with her friends. "Hey," I greeted her.

"Hey," she greeted back without looking at me.

"I'm Jaren." I said.

"I'm Krystal." She said and then the elevator opened in 2nd floor and she was the first to come out.

 

SooHyun's P.O.V.

I was playing with my IPOD when I heard something rustling in the bushes. I turned around and saw the bushes moving.

I stood up to take a look and saw a hair. I pulled the hair and a girl came out begging me not to touch her hair.

"Don't touch it!" She yelled and I immediately let go of her.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked her then she looked at me with angry eyes. I remembered the girl, the girl I met in the restaurant when my father and her father were having a meeting about their company. "Taeyeon-shi?"

She smiled. "I'm glad your remember me, SooHyun-shi." She said and handed me her camera. "Sorry for stalking you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter