Chapter 5

SOULSCAPE [CLOSED] [CANCELED] [Mightcomebackinthefuture]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

No one's P.O.V.

 

It was the demons making Hee Yeon's fears come to life. Jessica is one of them. Everyone who is easily scared will be one of them but if one can fight with the fears they are seeing, they can escape.

Student 99 wasn't able to escape, and so does Jessica.

The loud laugh of the killer clowns were scary, making Hee Yeon run and run but she was not going far. Nothing is happening, she was on the same spot while the killer clowns were after here.

"I need to wake up from this dream," Hee Yeon said to herself and closed her eyes. "Help me anybody!" She said on her mind and when she opened her eyes, the clown was in front of her, giving her the creepiest smile ever,  the axe was dripping with blood and facing it at Hee Yeon. Heeyeon's eye widened ,she was trembling so badly, her heart and her whole body, and she felt as if she was going to fall.

 

Carter's P.O.V.

Everyone in the cafeteria is in panic when Heeyeon started shouting and stumbled herself onto the floor. Her friend, Jessica was emotionless. I suddenly saw the black shadows above her head again, and once again I'd thought that maybe they were the devil.

I had once met a demon who told me angels are the bad things. Demons looked like the black shadows I'm seeing, and I can feel like it's been mistakes that I thought angels are the bad ones.

"This can't be," I said to myself and couldn't help myself on trying to calm Heeyeon. I helped her to her feet and shook her shoulders making her gain consciousness again. "Min Hee Yeon-shi!!!" I called her and she opened her big round eyes in shock.

"Clowns," she muttered. "Bloods... I saw them. Jessica made them!!!" She was scared and trembling. Principal Crystal and her husband Daniel rushed into the Cafeteria to help Hee yeon.

"What happened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter