Part 9

Please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Are you okay? Is the bump too hard?" he ask the beautiful girl worriedly when he got his mind back. She chuckle lightly at the worry boy, must be my fan she thought.

"I'm fine. It's not that hard Stephen." she answered him with smile under her mask like she trained to eventho he can't see. Actually she didn't feel comfortable at all with Stephen stare but his handsome face make her heart skip a beat and its not fine. Her leg is hurt as hell too. Is this boy a steel? 

"Oh mmkay then. I'm sorry again Seolhyun-ssi." Stephen bow his head at the girl before went away. The girl is really beautiful but noona is more beautiful. He smile to himself when his noona crossed his mind. 

Seolhyun bow her head too but he can't help to doubt Stephen. Is he really will go away just like that? I'm Seolhyun the popular idol, everyone want to have a piece of me. The thought that she have now make her quickly want to run away from there. But the moment she took one step with her leg, she can't help but cries at the pain.

Her cries bring Stephen attention that just walk from there return to the idol girl. When he arrived there he saw the girl on the ground in pain. He quickly scoop up the girl from the ground. Seolhyun just let him carry her because of the pain. So she can't scream at him. 

"I will bring you to the nearest clinic and we can get your leg check. Is that okay?" he ask the girl in his arm. It is part of his fault too so he have to help her.

"I don't want to go to clinic." she answered the boy with pain across her face.

"But your leg is not okay Seolhyun-ssi." he stated the well known statement to the pain girl. 

"Can you drove me to my company?" she thought the safe way to end this is going to the company.

"I.. I can't drive.. and don't have a car." he answered his question sadly.

"What? You're a man and you still can't drive?" eventho her statement look like she mock him, he just brush it off thinking that she is not worth to fight with.

"I will piggyback you to my house ok? My friend will drive you there." he sure yul will help this girl and the walk to home is not that far. But the girl answer make him want to drop the girl.

"No! Why the hell I want to go to your house are you a ert!?" she screamed at his face. This guy really want to jump to any opportunity arise he thought. Handsome but jerk she rolled her eyes at the ert guy. Stephen who feel offended try to fight it back but.

"I'm not! At the house got two of my sis-"

"Stephen" he stop talking when he hear his noona voice called his name. Seolhyun who is annoyed at the boy also look at the intruder and gasp when she see her CEO.

"Noona...?" he stare at Jessica innocently with the girl still in his arm.

"Who is she?" she ask the boy coldly because she didn't like it one bit with what she saw.

"Just meet." he answer carefully with short words.

"And already in your arms?" she crossed her arms and raised eyebrow at him. Stephen eyes wide when he hear what his noona said and quickly shake his head. 

"What? What? No! Noona she bump into me then she hurt her legs. Asked me to drive her to the company but I can't drive. Can you drive her noona? Juseyo?" he ask his noona with pouting face and Jessica reply with doubt face at Stephen. Seolhyun just stare at the two interaction and amazed that the ert know her CEO? 

"Sure. Put him at the back of my car. Follow me." he follow Jessica with Seolhyun still in his arm. He look at the girl in his arm and raised his left eyebrow at the girl. "What?" "You know my CEO?" "Noona is your boss?" "Do you seduce my CEO like this too?" "What?" "You know my CEO is innocent don't play with her heart ert." "I'm not okay! Shut up." he rolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter