Part 7

Please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room is blasting with loud music. Drunk people live their life out with dancing and rockin to the beat. So is Jessica Jung one of the people that drunk herself out in the club.

"You had enough Jessica..." Hyoyeon take the glass of alcohol from her "You don't want your father know behind her daughter innocent facade rite?" She remind her. They both sitting at the VIP Lounge in one of Hyoyeon's Club. 

Jessica laugh at Hyoyeon words "Whattttt? I'm Jessica Jung you know? JUNG! hahahahaha. Soooo whattttt? I am rich nowww more rich rich than himmm. But my sisturszrr *sobs* my sister is missing... She no no sleep at home anymore. Where do you think hah Hyo? herself out? *gasp* my sisturrd is a slu-" 

"Enough Jessica Jung. Lets get you out of here"

"I don't want! Letsss party moreeeee."

Hyoyeon drag Jessica out from the club didn't mind with her friend constant yelling to her to get back to the club. After get Jessica into the car, she drive to her friends apartment. 

 

 

"Stephen Hwang can you stop listening to your ipod and focus on what I'm teaching here?" The new math teacher grit her teeth when she speak to Stephen.

Stephen just ignore his teacher. He heard what she asked him to do because there is none music playing on his ipod now. He is not stupid to not listen to what his teacher teach. But learn math by textbook? He also can learn if by himself. The new teacher is clearly don't know how to teach so now she want to vent out on me Stephen thought. 

"Mr.Hwang I'm talking to you right now!" The teacher went to his place and pull his earphone from his ear strongly. Gaps. All the students stare at their teacher. On how brave she is to speak at Stephen like that. Some of them widen their eyes. The class is full of whisper about his teacher and him. 

The new teacher confuse with the class reaction. Whats wrong? Who is this Stephen Hwang?

Stephen pick his earphone from his teacher hand and stare directly on her eyes to show her he keep it in his pocket. He look at her with judge eyes "Mind yourself. If you can teach without 100% on textbook I think I will focus on your teaching. Excuse me" he went out from the class with his book.

He went to the school garden. Lying down on the grass under a shaddy tree. The silence help him to clear his mind. 

Taeyeon had followed Stephen when he went out from the class to the garden. She sit beside Stephen head. Stephen feel someone sit down beside him peak his eyes to see who is sitting beside him and close his eyes back. 

"Why don't you tell the truth? I know you are not listening to any music"

"Why should I?"

"To show that you are not what shes thinking"

"Its up to her"

"She will spread bad words about you. Are you not worry about what people will think about you?"

"Shes new"

"Still she is pretty. Everyone will believe her and I heard that she is daughter of one of the biggest company in Seoul"

"Whatever"

Taeyeon pout at Stephen answer but shes happy that Stephen still answer her question eventho he answer it shortly he still answered. Thats how their relationship progress. Taeyeon lean her back on the tree and straighten out her legs.

"You're not going to be tall" Stephen mumble to Taeyeon. He feel the girl stretch out her legs. He glad that shes here beside him, concern about him.

"And I love to sleep. Thanks point it out Mr.KnowItAll" Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the boy blunt words. "Are you neck comfortable lying here?" 

"No"

"Come here. Put your heads on my thighs so that you will be comfortable."

Stephen did what Taeyeon asked him to do. Now he is more comfortable and more sleepy. Taeyeon play with Stephen hair to make the boy sleep. He snuggle closer to Taeyeon before fall asleep. They have 3 hours more before the school end. Before she fall asleep, she text Yoona that she and Stephen at school garden after school. The girls and Taeyeon relationship is slowly build because wherever there is Stephen there is Hwang Yoona and Jung Soojung. 

 

 

Jessica woke up with painful headache and hunger. She look to the clock. It show 3 pm. Damn I sleep dead. Argh what the hell happen last night. I can't remember anything she groaned. 

Hyoyeon who been sitting beside Jessica in the bed give her panadol and a glass of water. "What a mess you are last night Jessica Jung" Hyoyeon said to her. She told her about what happened last night and ask her about soojung.

"Lets talk at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter