Part 6

Please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're saying that you had never been to school because you had been homeschool your whole life?" Stephen asked confirmation from Krystal. Yul and Yoona also look at Krystal for the confirmation. 

"Yes, so can I go to your school? I want to go to school too beside there is Yoona and you and Yul oppa so if anything happen you will there for me right?" Krystal asking them with her round eyes.

"My school is not same with oppa Krystal-ah" Yoona said to Krystal but its a good idea when Krystal want to go to the oppa's school. She can transfer to there too and we both can protect our oppa. So now I just have to ask oppa. "Oppa if Krystal want to go to your school, can I transfer there too? Me and Krystal will behave when we study at there" Yoona look at Krystal with smirk face "Right Krystal-ah?" "100% sure" Krystal wink at Yoona.

"No" Yul speak before Stephen. He sure the brats will make chaos at the school and he saw the interaction between the brats just now and he regret what ever words that left his mouth because there is two devil that glare at him while mouthed keep quiet or you will taste our wrath "I mean yes baby boy, I think if Krystal here want to school. Our school is the best, we can protect her and Yoona too if she transfer to our school."

"Fine then, Yoona I will go with you to school tomorrow and you Krystal give me your profile report okay? And are you sure your parents will be fine?" Stephen is concern with Krystal when he know a lil bit about her life. Rich people tend to ignore their kids but he thank God that his father is not like them. 

"Oppa just call me Soojung and I'm sure they will be fine. Not that they care anyway, I'm staying with my unnie now. Shes also a busy woman and we rarely meet each other even we are in one house" Krystal told them about her life. They are my family now, at least they should know a lil bit about me right? Krystal thought.

Yoona ruffle Krystal hair to make the sad atmosphere disappear. "Yah yah yah stop thinking like that! Soojungie do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

"Can I?"

"Can she oppa?" Yoona asked her brother. Stephen just nod his head and told Krystal to inform her sister that she sleepover at her friend house. They both bid goodnight to the oppa before walk away to Yoona bedroom. 

"Baby boy are you sure with them to study at our school?"

"Yes, *he look up at the sky* nothing could go wrong right?" I hope so. Last time when I thought nothing could go wrong I lost you. Stephen sighed.

"Yul-ah how do you think of Soojung? Shes naughty right? Like Yoona. Now we both have one more girl to protect..." Yul just sit quietly and nod to whatever Stephen said.

"She give Seohyun vibe right Yul?" Stephen look at his friend eyes. "I miss her so so much and I am still not forgiving myself. There is too much what if." What if hes there with her. What if hes run faster to the place. Tears streaming down Stephen face.

"Every night I still thinking about her, why not me!? Why not me who dead right now!" He punch the ground grieving to his lover death. 

Yul hugged his baby brother. Comfort him with words that he should hear "Its not your fault" again and again. "Stephen if you are dead right now are you happy that Yoona will be like you? Blame herself for your death? Trust Him and He will guide us the way." Stephen cried his eyes out that night. 

 

It just take two days for Stephen to get the brats to study at the same school with him. Today is the first day for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter