Part 1

Please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stephennnnn! Get your down here! Its our first day in school baby boy!" Yul shout to his roommate after cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Then he serve breakfast for them to eat and bring to school but his friend still doesn't show up in the kitchen.

"Where the hell is this dork... Its been half an hour already..." he sighs and went to check the dork in his bedroom.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* 

"Stephen? Baby? Can I come in?" he talk loudly infront of the door. He knock the door again. But still...

No answer.

You leave me no choice baby. When his hand almost open the door he pull his hand back and sigh.

"He don't like people inside his room.. but.. he still have to wake up... you can do it yul. It just Stephen your baby boy. Your sweet baby boy. Okay okay I can do this." He nodded his head and fist his right hand determine to open the door and open the door he is but black is what he sight is seeing. Because Yul is stupid the first thing his brain tell him is to shout because he is blind.

"AM I BLIND!? APPA OMMA!? HELP ME!~ FORGIVE MY ETNESS I'M BLIND HELP ME PLEASE! I STILL WANT TO MARRY A BEAUTIFUL AND Y WOMEN THAT GODDESS LIKE BECAUSE ONLY GODDESS DESERVE ME! OH MY I'M BLIND! IS IT BECAUSE I'M TOP PERFECT? PLEASE FORGIVE ME BEING TOO PERFECT I PROMISE I WILL NOT USE MY HANDSOMENESS TOO MUCH TO PICK UP A GIRL ANYMORE OH WHAT T-"

"YOU'RE NOT BLIND! SHUT THE UP!"

Yul who is the one that close his eyes tightly with each hand on each eye and prayed because he thought he is blind. Open his right eye slightly and peak between the fingers and light is what he see. 

"I'M NOT BLIND!!! HAHAHAHAaa...." He stop the happiness and clear his throat "Guess I'm too perfect to be blind huh baby? Thanks by the way, thought that I became blind when I open your door." he awkwardly smile at the annoyed men on the bed and ruffled the men hair. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter