Part 4

Please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yoona arrived at the house after her long talk with the obedient puppy Yul, she went to Stephen's room and sleep in Stephen embrace. Stephen woke up a bit with Yoona action but she just snuggle closer to his brother. He just smile to his sister action, too spoiled he thought but he still love his little one so he kiss her forehead. After he make sure Yoona is deeply asleep he slowly tangle himself out of the girl and tucked the girl with blanket and pillow under her legs.

He remember when the incident happend he's not eating or out from the bedroom for 1 month till he heard his baby girl crying begging him to open the door but he still didn't open the door till he heard the cries stop. He thought she gave up so he opened the door but what he saw make him regret what he had done. His sister beautiful face is full with tears and cries that he thought had stop because she gave up are hiccups from biting her lips to stop from crying. He quickly hugged her and whisper

'Sorry Yoona'

'I'm sorry'

'Please stop. I'm sorry'

'Sorry' 'I love you'.

Yoona just punch her brother. She punched her with every word that she said. "I'm here! Why!? Why you shut me down too!? You're selfish! What about me!? Am I not affected too!? I love her too! Please.... please let me in please... I'm not strong enough to hold in anymore. I want to breakdown too. I'm tired oppa... please..." he just received his sister punched and cried together.

That night he swear with his own life that he will takecare of her sister and always be there for her whenever or whatever happen.



Yul saw Stephen sad stare towards Yoona when he walk infront of Stephen bedroom. Can't help but to smile sadly at the siblings too. The three of them are struggling with life but the amount of each of them have is different. That is why they always together. He sigh and shake his head off before knock the door to have Stephen attention.

"Heyyyy baby boy. So whos gonna cook tonight?" He smiled to the boy and wished that the boy will cook because right now he is too lazy to do anything. "You. Who else? I will be back before dinner. Head to the market to buy gummys byee thanks and love you!" Stephen quickly went out from the house and laugh before Yul can catch him. "What the hell? Stephen Hwang!! Come here!! You are so dead when you come back! I'm so gonna tell Yoona what are you buying for!" He cannot belive that he will cook for their dinner. I just asked and this is what I get? You... you Stephen will regret this when you comeback. 

 

While strolling around the road, someone bump into him. " my shirt.." the coffee girl mumble while holidng the cup of spilled coffee that stained her shirt.

Luckily Stephen shirt is free from the stain but that doesn't mean that the girl can get away just like that. "Watch out wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter