Part 8

Please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona"

"Mmm?"

"You're heavy"

"One more word and I will kick your Stephen Hwang"

Stephen is piggyback Jessica now because Jessica is lazy to walk. Both of them always meet at the park on weekend like they promised to talk about Soojung. From there, they know each other more when they always meet because Jessica is a bully to Stephen.

When they first meet, they are not talking about Soojung because Stephen here keep answered her question with one or two words only and it annoyed her. So she demand the boy to answer her properly if he don't want to feel her wrath. And the boy easily followed her request because the glare that the girl pierced into his eyes make him feel thankful to God because if the glare can kill he sure that he is dead already. 

"Noona, do you miss Soojung?"

"Every second Steph"

"Explain to her then"

"Too early"

"I'm annoyed"

"Why"

"Because noona asked me to answer properly and that mean that I have to speak fully but noona didn't answer proplerly too. I'm annoyed" 

"I'm your noona just follow my rule"

Stephen rolled her eyes at Jessica words. Doesn't mean that you're two years older than me you can do what ever you want Stephen thought. He sigh sound didn't missed Jessica's ear.

"I'm sorry Stephen. Just take care of her okay? I know she want to be shower with love like everyone. But I can't give that to her not when my parents on my back." Jessica tighten her hands on Stephen neck. "I promised to myself when I'm out from my parents claws I will see her. The first thing that I will do." Stephen hummed at what Jessica said.

"And you have to promise me that you will always be there whenever I need you okay?" Jessica showed her pinky finger to Stephen. 

"I cannot promise you that I will always be there whenever you need me but I will try to be there for you Noona even if I'm far away from you." Stephen sealed his pinky finger to Jessica. He turn his head and smile sweetly to his beautiful noona. Amazed with her.

"Now now you sweet little mouth boy, I bet you're a playboy" Jessica is blushing red when they boy smiled to her. She tighten her holds on his neck and burried her face on his hair. His hair smell strawberry, its soothe her. 

"Noonaaa~~ I only dated once" Stephen whined at Jessica his lips pouting at what Jessica said. Before Jessica can reply what Stephen said. He shouted happily to his Noona and put her down from the piggyback. "Noona~! I'm alive! I thought I will be dead before we arrived at your house" he grinned show his perfect white teeth to her. 

Jessica knocked Stephen head with her knuckles, annoyed. "Whatever and stop grinning. That grin of yours will make stupid girls fall"

"Noona is my stupid then" he wink at her. She elbowed his rib when she want to go inside her house. Stephen touched his rib and chuckles. "Goodbye and takecare my stupid girl~!" Stephen yelled when Jessica want to close the door.

Stupid boy with stupid sweet mouth why you make my heart beat for you. Jessica closed her eyes and sighed. Don't make me fall deeper for you if you're not plan to catch me Steph Jessica thought sadly.

 

 

 

Stephen is walking to school with Yul, Yoona and Soojung. Stephen and Yul is talking about games that they want to buy after school while the girls is talking about kpop.

"That Exo group is full of hotties. Did you saw their performance yesterday? Omg I felt pregnant already" Soojung exclaimed. The two boy who heard the conversation rolled their eyes at the girls fangirl-ing.

"Yesssss of couse I saw! I watched it with you~! Lets go to their concert together!"

"Duhhhhh" Soojung rolled her eyes "Is money gonna fall from the sky?" She pouted at Yoona. 

"Right...." Yoona pouted too. They both walk quietly to the school.

The boys look at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter