Part 5

Please.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul is so busy on weekend so is certain someone on 37th floor of Jung building, there is a cup of almost finish coffee on the table that mess with paper. Jessica is busy working on her project, she is the CEO to be of Jung Company.

Since a little kid, her dad had trained her and her sister how to control the company. So basically their childhood is full of workpaper. Jessica is an obedient kid while Krystal is a rebel. Whatever her dad asked her to do she will do while her sister will do opposite thing. They both are homeschool so Jessica is kinda introvert but Krystal is extrovert in the eyes of their parents. Clearly that they both are different from each other, that make their parents shower their love to Jessica more.

This make Krystal become more rebel and start to ignore her family and fool around. Jessica is Jessica she still love her sister so she asked her father permission to move out to new apartment with her sister. At first, her father didn't allow her to move out but she reasoned out that the apartment will be near office so she will be easy. So she and her sister move out from the house but their relationship is still awkward but at least they talk. Jessica is so greatful and hope that Krystal can forgive her for the past. 

 

"Oppa where do you study at?" Krystal asked Stephen with her round eyes.

"Seoul High" She is curious about school so she asked again.

"Is the school best?" Stephen raised his eyebrow at Krystal. "I guess. You where?"

"Where what oppa?"

"Study"

"Guess it~" Krystal stuck her tounge out at Stephen. He just chuckle with her act and shake his head.

"What? You're not guessing it?"

"Nope and where is your house I will walk you there"

"Are you gonna take advantage of me when we reach my house?" Krystal hugged her body.

Stephen ruffle her hair and pinch her cheeks "Knock it out kiddo. So where?" She rub her cheeks where he pinch and tell him that if he pinch her cheeks one more time she will beat him. "Why? Chubby much? Hahaha" Stephen laughed and pinch her cheeks. He laughed with her eyesmile that make Krystal awed.

"You should laugh more" Krystal touch Stephen face. He just pull her hand down and smile at her "You should go home. Lets go"

"Don't wanna. Theres nobody home so I gonna head to the club. This is my number. Don't forget to call me! Bye Oppa"

Krystal walk away from Stephen but not more than 3 steps he pull the hoodie that Krystal wear.

"Club?" Krystal just innocently nodded. "You're 17. What the hell are you doing in club?"

"Aaaa social?" He can't believe what got him into this troublemaker. "No club. Go home"

"Club!"

"No"

"You're not my brother so stay out of it!"

"So now I'm nobody?"

"N-no! But I don't want to go to empty home" Krystal said in low voice but he still can hear it. He ruffle her hair that become a habit for him to show his affection to her.

"Lets go. I will introduce you my family." Krystal is just standing still and look down. She can't believe that she will be introduced to her oppa family. Its too good to be true. One time she got a brother to protect her now she got to feel how family will be. Stephen who saw Krystal sad face hug her and whisper sweet thing to her. "Oppa is here baby girl" "I am here" He wiped Krystal's tears that streaming down her face and make to smile shape. "Yes thats it! Smile! Do you want to piggy back?" Krystal laugh at Stephen act. Seriously who is gonna make the crying people mouth to smile shape? Only Stephen. "Yes please. I'm tired of walking" "Lazy " Krystal jump on Stephen back and snuggle closer to his wide back. His scent calm her down. His papermint and lavendar scent.

He secure the girl leg before walk away to his house. This girl really remind him about her but that sad face just now... What are you keeping me from kiddo? I promise to take care of you like how I take care of her. Is this your way to make me forgive myself Seohyun-ah? Stephen look up to the sky. I will visit you when I am free okay? I will drag this two brat to see you too. Stephen smile all the way home.

 

When Stephen want to key in on his door house, Yoona already open the door with crossed arm. She glare at her brother.

 "I'm not pleased whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter