Let's Roll~

A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“For the time being, that there are three places we have to visit -- the castles of the vampires, werewolves, and wizards,” Leeteuk explained his plan, “Basing on our powers, I have created three teams. The first team is called team V, which stands for vampires, and consists of Zhoumi, Siwon, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin. You will be the only group that will boldly and rather brutally attack the enemy.”

 

The leader looked around to make sure that all mentioned angels were listening to him carefully.

 

“Excellent. I will be able to take my anger out on some random vampires,” Siwon grinned from ear to ear, “My fire has been cumulating in me for years anyway.”

 

“Now you can find your release,” Hyukkie commented. His eyebrows jumped up, suggesting the innuendo hidden in his words.

 

The angels rolled their eyes at the childish behaviour, but smiled nevertheless. Kyu, along with some other members, choked on his drink once he got the second meaning and then chuckled. It was a good way to lower the tension in the air.

 

“Anyway, Wonnie and Kyu will distract the enemy. In the meantime, Mimi will have to connect with Henry. I don’t know if he is protected in the way that would not allow Zhoumi and the makane to hear Mimi’s thoughts, but let’s hope that the vampires forgot that you have a special bond,” Leeteuk continued.

 

“Okay. He must be unconscious right now; otherwise I hear him at least very faintly,” Zhoumi said, his eyes full of worry.

 

“Yup. I mean, you were able to hear him when he was in another galaxy. So let’s assume that Teukkie’s plan will work,” Hae pointed out, and patted Mimi’s back reassuringly.

 

Then the leader proceeded to explain the rest of the strategy, “The next one is team B, as an abbreviation for beasts, the werewolves. Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and I belong to it. We are going to surprise the opponents with Wookie who will impersonate Onew. It’s going to be hard, but I believe that he can pull it off.”

 

“We don’t have Onew’s blood,” Kangin noted.

 

“Of course we do!” Ryeowook replied, smiling widely.

 

Everyone beside the leader and Wookie looked puzzled.

 

The oldest one smirked, “Remember the gifts we exchanged as the end of the war between the supernatural creatures two milleniums ago?”

 

“Ah, right. Wizards gave us the fridge in which time stops,” Siwon recalled.

 

“Indeed. It’s like in Doctor Who’s Tardis - ‘Its inside is bigger than its outside’,” Teukkie explained as he gestured with his hands to illustrate his point, “Wookie has everything there, right? I mean, you can ask him for anything and you will get it -- Italian pasta, American marshmallows, Spanish olives, and traditional Japanese ramen. However, despite having basically the whole world’s variety of food stored in that fridge, he doesn’t even fill half of its capacity. If you dug deeper, you would find a regular box with a piece of paper on it, which says ‘Presents’. In this box there are multifarious vials with the blood of the whole royal family and other supernatural creatures.”

 

“I remember! They gave them, saying that it was a proof of their camaraderie or something along those lines,” Shindong said, scratching the back of his head.

 

“Yup, and that is why we don’t have to worry about Onew’s blood, because we have it perfectly stored in the magical fridge,” Ryeowook summed up.

 

“Any questions so far?” Leeteuk asked. All members shook their heads in negation; therefore, the leader continued, “Now comes the last group, the team W. It took me some time to figure it out. As you know, Chullie has the ability to transform into any kind of animal and because of that I am sure that they must have locked him somewhere from which nothing can escape nor can crush the cage itself from the inside. Since we are dealing with wizards, the prison is most probably protected by a spell. The rule of our beloved wizards is that the spell can be broken only if the wizard willingly withdraws their magical power support or dies.”

 

Kangin poured some water into the glass and gave it to his lover, whose voice was a little bit hoarse by now.

 

The older angel thanked him and continued, “So the plan goes like this: Hankyung and Kibum will become invisible and then explore the castle until they find Heechul. Once you find him, get rid of the wizards nearby, destroy the cage, and escape as soon as possible.”

 

“Sounds simple,” Hangeng commented as he rubbed his chin in wonder.  

 

“It does, but we will see how it really turns out,” Kibum admitted.

 

“Basically that’s it when it comes to my plan,” Teukkie concluded and crossed his legs.

 

“All right, when do we go?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Well, they are theoretically waiting for us and threatened that they will harm our brothers if we come late,” Siwon replied and shrugged.


“But then again, they did not specifically define the meaning of ‘late’ or ‘wait too long’,” Kyu added, “However, the earlier we leave the better.”

 

“All right, let’s get our gear and let’s roll,” Hyukkie said and clasped his hands.

 

The angels stood up and the preparations for the war began.

 

 

“Wonnie, can you help me with this slider?” Kyu asked his lover, pointing behind his shoulders.

 

“Yup,” the older man came up and closed the zipper, “It’s been so long since I have seen you in this outfit.”

 

“Ditto,” Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

They both wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter