What To Do Now?

A Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘, I gotta go back as soon as possible! Hyungs must have already noticed that I am gone for too long. And Henry, as well,’ Kyuhyun thought as he flew back to the apartment.

 

While on his way back, he dropped by the Market to find his phone. Luckily, it was still in the bushes. The only difference was that it was now filled with unanswered calls from Siwon and other members.

 

‘That is definitely not good,’ Kyu shivered at the thought of an angry Wonnie, ‘I’m in a hell of a lot trouble.’

 

The angel decided not to call back, because he would be back in less than fifteen minutes anyway. Therefore, a second later he was already flying once again, with great speed. Although he was still a few hundreds meters away from the apartment, the gates were already opened and he noticed a group of men standing there, as if waiting for him.

 

‘Great...’ he thought as he approached his home.

 

A few short minutes later he was landing in the apartment and facing his hyungs. The first thing he did was raise his hand in order to silence the rest of the members who were about to speak out.

 

“I can explain,” Kyu warned, folding his wings and gradually stepping forward.

 

“Kyuhyunnie...” Siwon moaned, as if in pain. Then he pulled Kyu into a tight hug and added, “Never ever pull such out such a sunt on us again!”

 

The younger angel was taken aback by the emotional reaction of his lover, who seemed to be exhausted. Well, he was kind of right. Wonnie and the rest of members indeed had their energy drained from the increasing worry about their missing angels.

 

Once Siwon broke the embrace, other guys either patted Kyu’s back or hugged him.

 

“At least you are back,“ Wookie murmured like a prayer as he locked the younger man in a bear hug.

 

“At least? Who else is missing?” Kyu answered and followed his hyungs who decided to scatter across the sofas.

 

Donghae used his telekinesis to bring glasses, water, and some juices. Then, he distributed the glasses to each angel, who thanked him in appreciation. It was heartbreaking to see Zhoumi, Wookie, and Hankyung, longing sadly for their other halves, who were nowhere to be found.

 

“Yesung and Heechul,” Leeteuk answered and bit his bottom lip, “Where’s Henry?”

 

“He was kidnapped by the vampires and I think the rest was, as well,” Kyu replied.

 

“Weren’t you supposed to come back home with Henry, though?” Siwon entwined his fingers with his lover’s.

 

“Yeah, but I had to grab a few things from my locker and when I came back there was a letter with the royal stamp from TVXQ. They wanted to meet me alone in the heart of the Dark Forest of Vampires and let nobody know about this-”

 

“Alone? And knowing you, you did go alone, didn’t you?!” Eunhyuk said and his eyes widened.

 

“Oh gosh, I sometimes question your intelligence. You may be very wise and witty when it comes to academic problems, but you are sometimes so careless and just incredibly reckless,” Siwon moaned and threw his head back against the sofa.

 

“Agreed,” some members concurred and nodded.

 

“Hey! If I let even only Zhoumi-hyung know what I was planning, Henry would be long gone for forever,” Kyuhyun opposed angrily, making everyone straighten up and a few of angels gulped, slightly scared. Angry Kyu is someone that everyone hates to face.

 

“Guys, we cannot blame him. I think any one of us would do the same if we were put in his position,” Leeteuk finally spoke out, “For now, we should concentrate on saving Henry and the others.”

 

“So, Kyu, tell us more what happened after you went to the Forest. Something must have happened, because otherwise you would have came back with Henry,” Sungmin asked between sips of his orange juice.

 

“Well, it turned out that their plans have changed. And that’s it. There was nothing else besides that,” Kyu finished his story.

 

“Shall we assume that the vampires are responsible also for the disappearance of Yesung and Heechul?” Kangin asked.

 

“I guess so, but then again, why would they need them?” Hyukkie questioned.

 

“Maybe they are trying to lure Kyu in order to get his blood?” Hae suggested a potential reason as the rest brainstormed.

 

Kyuhyun sighed, various feelings flooding his mind -- anxiety, fear, a worrisome inability to crack this riddle. He decided to get up to relax his tensed up body and walked up to the cabinet, which was across the room. It was crystal clear, carved with various floral ornaments. The angel took out a glass and poured his favorite red wine into it.

 

“Can you get me some scotch?” Leeteuk asked, which was quite rare.

 

“Mhm,” the younger man nodded and prepared the drink for the leader. While passing it to him Kyu asked, “That stressed out?”

 

“Well, I come back home happy that the school is over. Then, within an hour, four of my kids are gone and I cannot reach them by any means. One comes back, and relief sweeps t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter