Chapter 9

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Excuse me?" His face, amused as ever. He smirked, "I never knew, that the bullied kid I know, could be this angry at me." I rolled my eyes," are you telling me that I have no right to be mad about this?" Jerk, I muttered in my mind. He leaned in front, leaving a gap that's an inch away. "If you're so interested, then fine. They are the ones who did this to me last night." He finally leaned away, and I had to sync in from whatever he said. I looked at his stomach again, where the wound is. "Happy?" his eyebrow raised. "Why were you stabbed?" He sighed, "you sure do have a lot of questions. Let's just say, it was a fight between men, all right?" Men fight, really? "Ridiculous," I muttered under my breath. 


"What took you so long?" Mom chimed. I dropped the grocery bags, and took of my shoes. "Oh, nothing. I just had some trouble finding the things that were in the list." Mom just agreed to it, but on the other hand... "You sure that you didn't meet up with some boy?" I scoffed, "you're so funny, 'step-dad'." Immediately, leaving them, after I have said those sarcasm to him. A few moments later, a knock came. I opened the door, to see my step-dad in front of my view. My instinct told me to close the door, so I did. I could hear him sigh, leaving him no choice but to leave me alone. 

"Mileena," he voiced out. "Stop calling me that! Only my dad could call me that! No one else!" Irritated by how he always use to call me by that name. "I'm sorry, if I offended you. I thought it was a joke, but I guess you took it seriously." Seriously? He thought I was hurt by that? Damn, I just don't give a damn about him. "I'm fine, so just leave me alone!" Footsteps were heard, and they were fading away. I sighed in relief, that he finally stopped! When will he ever give up on me? 


During my free time in the room, I checked my cellphone to see anything has changed. And unfortunately, nothing has changed, except for one thing. Jiyeon never ever texted again. My cellphone is totally useless now. I only had Jiyeon, and now she's gone. Betrayer and traitor, indeed. 

Plopping my face into my pillow, a text was received. I furrowed my brows, and thought who could have sent a message to me? I grabbed my phone, and saw Jiyeon's name on my screen. "Speaking of the traitor and betrayer," I muttered. 

Jiyeon: glad that I have left you, loser. 

'Glad that I have left you'? I scrolled the message down, and saw a picture. A picture of her and her friends in a party, obviously having fun. 

Me: I'm glad that you're rotting in hell right now. Have fun in hell, Jiyeon. 

"Rina! Your alarm clock is keep on ringing like crazy! Aren't you going to wake you yet?" Mom's voice echoing throughout the whole house. I groaned and stretched my arms, as I turn off the alarm clock that was ringing non-stop. I took a shower, and immediately got ready for school.

"My, my, my," tracing along the edge of my desk. "Look who's replying to my message last night," Jiyeon showing her cellphone in front of my face. "A tough girl now, aren't you?" Great. It's early in the morning, and I just sat on my seat, then I had to deal with this . "You're the one who taug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter