Chapter 7

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Weekend has finally come, though yesterday wasn't much fun actually. Wait, scratch that. My life isn't really fun. It's full of crap. Students get to bully me more, because of my new bruise and wound. It's much more worse now, since it's more obvious and disgusting. Mom, of course, asked question about it. And, the typical Rina would always answer it with a white lie.


" Where are you going? " Mom asked, while cleaning the kitchen, early in the morning. " Part-time job, " I answered, while wearing my shoes. " Why do you still go to that job on a weekend? Why don't you have fun with your friends? Teenagers, like you in your age, are supposed to be having fun outside, not working. " I quietly sighed, knowing that will never happen to me. I checked my phone again, to see if Jiyeon has replied to any of my messages, but there were none. " I wonder how she's doing, " I murmured. " What? Did you say something, Rina? " Mom peeked, thinking that she heard something from me. I shook my head, " nothing! I'll keep going! " Kissing Mom on the cheek, as she just nodded and bid farewell. 


On the way, laughters were erupted. Their laughters bothered me so much, that I had to turn around to see who they were. There were 5 people, and all of them were girls. " Hey, why did you suddenly stop laughing? " All of their gazes suddenly dropped onto me. " Isn't she the girl? The girl who gets bullied all the time? " one of them asked. " Do you know her, Jiyeon? " she said, while I just stared at them. She smiled, " Of course, I know her! How can't I know her, when she's famous being bullied all the time? " It can't be. This can't be... My eyes can't believe, if it was really her who said those hurtful words. I was being stabbed, stabbed by my only friend. 


" What have I ever done to you? " My voice trembling. " What have I ever done to you?! " They were taken aback by my sudden rage, Jiyeon not expecting it from me. " Where have I gone wrong? " Everything in me was trembling. " Tell me! Where have I gone wrong?! " I can see myself in her eyes' reflection: crying and broken in front of her. " Everything, " she responsed. " Your existence itself is a mistake, " her expression not changing. Another tear was released from my eyes, and a smacking sound was the next thing that can be heard. " Trusting you was such a great mistake, " leaving her with those last words, as I turn my back against her and leave. 


I walked fastly, and rubbed away the tears' stain that were left on my face. Everything in front of me was such a blur, that I didn't even notice I tripped on someone's foot. My wound ached, as it hit the concrete ground. " Why are you so clumsy? " Tears staining the ground. " Aren't you going to stand up? " I stood up, and dusted off pants. He scoffed, " hey, are you crying because of that? " 'I am not crying because you tripped me, idiot,' as I said those words in my mind. " Leave me alone, Sehun, " I said, leaving him those words as my final saying. 


" What happened to you, Rina?! " Mrs. Kim approached me, and she immediately let me sit on the chair. I smiled, " What do you mean, Mrs. Kim? I'm totally fine! " She made an unbelievable look towards me. " Look at your wrist and forearms! They're full of scratches! " She said. I checked them, and what Mrs. Kim said was true. " There weren't there yesterday? What happened? " Mrs. Kim said, while putting some ointment again. " I tripped earlier, and I didn't notice that I had some scratches there, " playing safe again. She sighed, " why are you so clumsy? " Those words are familiar, I said to myself. ' Why are you so clumsy? ' Remembering, that Sehun has said those words to me earlier. Well, for his information, I am not clumsy. He did this, and it wasn't my fault at all. ' This is all your fault, ' Sehun's voice echoing in my mind, wherein he mentioned that to me, after he got himself into a fight. " There you go! " Mrs. Kim said, wiping her hands with a tissue. " Thank you, Mrs. Kim, even if you didn't have to do it for me. " She smiled, " no wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter