Chapter 10

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]I checked my phone again, just to be sure. “10:02 PM,” I muttered under my breath. This is really weird. I am really sure that it was night time earlier, and now it’s day time? How did that happen?


I shrugged my shoulders, and started to move my legs, toward the open field. Once my feet touched the green grass, all my sadness and pain were swept away. This was just breath taking, I thought. “Where am I?” I talked to myself, feeling the cold air brushing onto my face. Cherry blossom trees were also seen everywhere. Pink petals were also floating around the air.

After a minute, a figure appeared beside me. “Who are you?” I asked, quite shocked by his appearance. He smiled, “I am Chen.” He showed me his white, pearl teeth, as I just nodded by his introduction. “I am Rina,” I introduced myself as well.

“Where am I, Chen?” Asking, while I was still enjoying the view. He looked at me softly in the eyes, and smiled afterwards. “In a place, where you shouldn’t be in, “ he said. My brows furrowed with his statement. “What do you mean–“

My words were cut off, when the wheels of the train were heard, guttering so loud. “You should hop on that ride, Rina.” I looked at the station, and the train was there already. “Will I see you again?” I asked, before leaving. He nodded, “we will.”

Before going inside the train, I looked at the peaceful scenery again. There he is, Chen, he was standing among the cherry blossom tree, softly smiling. I timidly waved at him, and he also waved back. The train started to move, so I sat on a seat. As soon as the train moved, the darkness came, and it was night time again. I checked my phone again, and it stated that it was 10:10 PM. I’m becoming paranoid…

“Hey, are you really okay?” I looked up, and saw Zitao’s worried face. “You’re not touching your food yet,” he said. I looked down at my tray, which I didn’t know it was already there. I think Zitao got the food tray for me. I picked up my chopsticks, and ate some Kimchi. The usual lunch came. Although, Kyungsoo often came to our table, and ate with us. I didn’t mind him eating with us, since he seems nice, unlike the others…

“You know, Rina…” Zitao started, “you could always open up to us, if there’s something wrong.” I slowly gulped my food down, and smiled. “I will. Thank you,” I stated.

As I gulped down my water, a book came out of nowhere on the table. The three of us looked upward, to see Luhan and Kai staring at me. Zitao scoffed, “what the hell do you think you are doing–“

I opened my hand towards them. “Give me a pen, then,” I said. Zitao and Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, when they saw me writing and doing their homeworks. “Are you crazy?!” Zitao exclaimed.
I closed the cap of the pen, and gave his book back to him. I got my food tray, and headed out of their way. Zitao and Kyungsoo just followed their gaze at me, and hurriedly finished their food.

“This brat!” A voice echoed in the canteen. I felt a hand on my hair, and pulled my hair roughly, as I was about to return my tray. My hand gripped on the tray, and a clank was heard. He yelped in pain, and yelled, “hey! Did you just hit me with that tray?!” At least, his grip on my hair was no longer there. “Yes, I did! Have a problem?!” Those words escaping from my mouth shocked most of the people, even I was shocked, too.

“What’s the commotion in here, Luhan?” Xiumin entered, this time. Luhan gave his book to Xiumin, which he just chuckled.

“Dear Luhan,

I’m so tired of your already. You’re already a high school student, and still don’t know how to answer these essays? Such a shame. Oh, by the way, I won’t be d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter