Chapter 6

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The cold wind gushed right into my face, as soon as I got out of the house, making me wet from the strong rain. I held onto my umbrella and hoodie tightly, trying to stay calm as much as possible. I hurriedly went inside the train station, and folded my umbrella nicely, before buying the ticket. The train was packed today, not sure why , though. 


I placed my right hand on my chest and felt the heart beat thumping against my chest, beating faster and harder. Once the train has moved, I grabbed onto the railing that's above me. 


" Daddy, it's so cold! " I saw the kid tugging her Dad's shirt. " It's because the jacket of your zipper isn't closed yet, " zipping up his child's jacket. " Is it warm now? " The dad asked, but the child shook her head. " It's still cold, Dad, " she shivered. " All right, " her dad embracing his child into his arm, smiling. " There, is it warm now? " She nodded her head and smiled, " It is warm now. " 


I turned my head sidewards when a person has bumped into me, the train stopping into a harsh break. Not to mention, that the train was packed with people, so I'm literally squished in between the people, who are standing and holding the railing that's above our heads. The people lessened. And finally, I could somehow breathe and exhale for a while. I turned my head to those two, but they were gone already, just a different people sitting. I envy the both of them, I thought. It just reminds me of everything, the way it used to be. If time could just stop and bring us back to where it was before... 


" Rina! " someone called, once I got off from the train station. " Rina, " he called again, as he grabbed my wrist. " What are you doing here? " I asked him. " I'm taking the both of us to school, " he said. " What? Are you insane? " I shook his hand off of mine, and started to walk away from him. " Don't do this, Rina, " he pleaded. " Just let me help you, please! " I stopped, when he pleaded. " Do you think that this would help and lessen my problem, Zitao? " looking fiercely at him. " Think about it. It would just add rumors and gossips all over the place, " immediately leaving him alone, as I opened my folded umbrella and walked towards where the school is headed. 

 

" Hey, Rina! " I cursed under my breath and pleased God to stop Zitao from chasing me. I've reached the school gate, so what does he need right now? " What do you want- " He slapped my umbrella away, landing on the concrete ground. " You won't get away with this one, got it?! " his index finger pushing it back and forth on my forehead, applying some force into it. " I'm going to make your life miserable as hell! " He yelled, pushing me away and making me fall onto my knees, as he left with his groupmates. This was such a bad start, especially the raindrops that were falling onto me. I could see my own reflection in the puddle, as it showed my face. What have I done to myself, in order to have a life like this? My breathings became short and faint, couldn't breathe. My body was shaking, as my hands gripped onto the concrete ground. 


" Rina, " someone finally called. The person's hands made way to my shoulder, lifting me up from the ground. " What happened to you? " looking at my face with a concern on his face. " Your knees are bleeding, " he exclaimed. " Could you walk? " slowly nodding that I could still walk. " Let's get you to the clinic first- " He stopped talking. " Hey, Rina! Rina! " 


" Is she going to be fine? " a muttering was heard, slowly regaining my vision. " She's going to be fine, " a female voice said. " S-She's awakening, " a chair squeaked from the friction of its legs. " What happened? " I rose up slowly from the bed, looking at the nurse that's in front of me.  " To be exact, you fainted, " she said. I fainted again, I said in my mind. This wasn't the first time it has happened. There were a lot of times wherein I used to faint all the time, due to my fear, anxiety, and panic. My mom does know about this iss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter