Chapter 1

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]


[CONTENTID2]Waking up to my everyday life , which I don't bother living anymore as it just sicken me just by the thought of it. School is back and here comes hell. I both hated school and summer vacation , since I would just go to my part time job and do my job to earn and to help my family. We weren't rich nor poor. My mom could still at least feed, clothe and send me to school for my own sake , so I was still quite lucky to have food in my mouth and clothes on my body. 

 

" Rina , did you fix your stuff for tomorrow? " checking all of my notebooks and pencil case , if they're all here. " I'm doing it right now , Mom " putting them all in the bag as I zipped them up after. A picture was layed on the floor as I picked them up , maybe it fell from my bag or something. It was him , my oh-so-lovingly boyfriend or should I say my ex-boyfriend.What happened to us? Morelike , what happened to him , I guess. He just disappeared into thin air. No phone calls , no text message and no visits at all. It's as if he's dead already , hoping he's not , though. Of course it hurt me , waking up the next day that he was gone already. It really hurt me. 

 

It's been 5 months already after his disappearance , but nothing or no one came up on my doorstep , no one. I still remember that I still used to say to myself that he will come back for sure , for us , for me , but I was wrong. 

 

" Rina , come and sit , dinner's ready " That's when I heaved a sigh as I tucked the picture in my pocket and do what I was told by my Mother. " Rina , " calling my attention as I was just drinking water from my own glass " You can stop working in that cafe " plopping a small piece of beef into my mouth " Why , I should help our family " Mom sighed as she placed her chopsticks down " Your dad said that he just earned a promotion from work and that he could help us more from now on " clearing my own throat " Correction , Step-Dad " earning a glare from Mom. " When will you accept him as a part of our family? " finishing my last piece of beef and rice " When he's really going to cooperate with us without lying to us that he will help " drinking one last time from my glass as I stand up and left Mom in the dining table , heading to my own room. 

 

I just took a quick shower and sat down on a chair beside my study table , where you can see full of picture frames. My hand hovered on one of those frames and smiled softly " You don't know how much I miss you , Dad " my thumb brushing against the frame " Why did you leave me? " not handling the pain again as I looked up , trying not to cry again. I bit my lip and shut my eyes , calming myself for a bit before I began opening my eyes again. 

 

A moment of silence emerged as it was always like this from the start. What would I expect? I layed on my bed , looking and staring at the white ceiling not knowing what to do. At the exact moment , a message came. ' Are you ready for school? 'I was glad to have this one true friend beside me all the time , without her I would be totally rotten by now. A smile was formed on my face , suddenly excited to see her tomorrow in school , as if we're not meeting whenever I go to my part time job.' I am absolutely not ready to face those lectures , but meeting and going to school with you , I am absolutely ready!' After another minute , the conversation ended , since it's quarter to 11 already. 

The familiar ringing of my alarm clock came as it echoed throughout my room , placing on top of it with my hand as I pressed on it. Once I was done taking a bath , I changed into my school uniform while standing in front of the big body length mirror. I touched my name plate which my name was engraved on it as it felt familiar again. " Fresh start again it is " Then a knock came before the door of my room opened " May I talk to you for a minute? " I sighed , taking my bag and my blazer which was hung on my chair as I passed through him , ignoring him all the way. " Rina , " I heard him calling my name as I ran down the stairs. 

 

I grabbed the bread and put them into my mouth , the bread hanging on my mouth. " Mom , I'm heading off! " tucking in my shoes as I head off the house. I actually take the train , since the school is quite far away from my place. Mom always complained why I still like to go there and study , 'cause it seems that I have no other choice but to go there , and you'll know the reason why later. 

 

I sat down immediately when the train came as I took out my phone and earphones to kill some time while in the train. I stared at my phone , my oh-so-old phone. " I should really get a new one " looking at the scratches and not to mention , it was disfunctioning already. A chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter