Chapter 3

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]After what happened back in the grass field , I couldn't even forget how Luhan's expression was. At that time, I knew that he would never stop bullying and annoying me until I die. I looked down, and still can see that Zitao was still holding my wrist , taking us somewhere that I don't know. He has actually a nice side profile when you look at him , and I admit that he's a very good-looking man. " Where are we going? " Finally asking where we are headed. " I actually don't know. " I looked at him once again to see if he was joking around , but he wasn't. He's in a serious mode right now , which I haven't saw him like that yet. " Can we stop for a moment , if you don't know where we are heading? " He understood my favor, and stood up straight as we were near the cafeteria. We were both silent for a few seconds before Zitao could start a conversation between us. " Are you okay? " I don't know if he was asking about what happened earlier , but still I answered his question. " Yeah , I'm okay," checking myself if there were any wound or bruise on my body. " Well , I'm not. " I raised a brow, and thought to myself that why would he even bother or interfere in my life , though. " Why would you? This isn't about you, " crossing my arms as he just sighed. " I hate it. " What was he saying? I couldn't even fathom what he just said. " I hate seeing people bullied like that." What he just said made it interesting, as I had one question for him. " Then, why did you just react to it now? " Our eyes met, and he was lost for a second. " I didn't know what to do with you at that time," his eyes feeling sorry towards me, as I felt his sincerity , too. " But, seeing you bullied every single day was too much for me to handle. Iit was too inhumane and cruel." Somehow , I just wished that he had made his mind before that , so that I wasn't in that pity state before. 


I don't even know what is real or not anymore , since he really looked sincere and telling the truth. Was I too dumb and stupid to realize what is real and not? Why is it so hard to distinguish? " Why help me? " Exactly , why me? I wasn't still satisfied with his answer , that he helped me since I was such a pity to him that he couldn't help it and so he saved my whenever bad things happen. I wasn't contented. It was such a blur to me. " I told you , I couldn't help myself." That's it? Come on,  there's got to be something. " That's not it... I mean what are your reasons? " Hoping that he would get what I was saying , but then , he just shook his head in denial, and patted my right shoulder twice " Don't worry , I'm not what you think I am, and I couldn't even do those stuff. " Even though he just said it by himself , I was still making sure that he won't do anything silly , since I would end up being dumb and humiliated by the people and the crowd. 



The bell rang, as it echoed throughout the whole school loud and clear , a sign of dismissal of classes. " Let's go," Zitao called my attention , since our classes just ended , time for us to go home. Many people bumped into me on purpose, while Zitao and I headed to our own classroom to fix our stuff and notebooks. I just maintained my balance, when they bumped onto me on purpose , thinking to myself that I shouldn't fall or lose my balance. An arm crept upto my shoulder, as I tried to get away from it , avoiding any harm. But, its hand tightly clutched onto my blazer, as it left me no choice to suffer and be ready for its harm and danger. " Stay close, " a voice was heard beside me, as the person pulled me into his arm. I looked up to see the person was Zitao , thinking that he left me a few minutes ago , since there were many people surrounding the hallway of the school.  " I'm fine, " taking his hand off of my school blazer , but his hand was tight and firm as it never leave my shoulder. 


" Oh , now she's a and a , " one of the girl with the bubblegum in said as they just passed by , flicking her hair towards my face. I just sulked and held it in, after she said those words just in front of my face. Zitao finally released me from his grip, as I pulled my books and notebooks under my desk , full of papers falling from the inside of my desk. The others weren't crampled, as it just laid there on the floor , visible to my very own two eyes as it said ' ' , ' ' , ' Focus next time , nerd ' , ' Go kill yourself ' , ' Get away from Zitao! , you ! '. Zitao saw me standing, and looking at those papers that were uncrampled, as he picked them all up with his hands, and threw them all in the trash bin. " You shouldn't read those. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter