Chapter 8

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Gosh, he is heavy," Mom complained, letting Sehun lie on the couch. Mom switched the lights on, and her eyes widened. "He is bleeding!" She exclaimed. My eyes wander to the side of his stomach, and mentally slapped myself, for not remembering. "Rina, call the ambulance now!" 

I was about to go for the call, but a hand was wrapped around my wrist, stopping me to do so. 


"Don't," was all he said. "What do you mean by 'don't'? You're bleeding, and your losing a lot of blood already!" His grip tightened around my wrist. "Just trust me. If you call the ambulance right now, it would be worse." He forced his eyes open. "Trust me." 


And, so I did. I did trust him. I don't know why I should trust this man, but in the end, I did. I'm going crazy, aren't I? I explained everything to Mom, but she declined to it strongly. So, I suggested that we should call a private doctor, and it did go well. 


My eyes were still wide open, as I stared onto the ceiling of my room. I couldn't sleep, that's why. It was raining and thundering. I hate it. I wrapped myself around the blankets, thinking that it would protect me, though it was useless. 


"You're still awake?" My eyes shifted to my bed, where there he is, lying on my comfortable bed. I even had to give up on my bed, just for him to rest. And here I am, lying on the floor. "How are you feeling?" Ignoring the question he just asked. He didn't answer my question, either. Instead, he rose and sat up. While doing so, a groan was heard, too. He checked his wound, that it was all stitched up. His eyes locked onto my eyes. "Who stitched it?" He asked. "My uncle did. He's a doctor." He just nodded. 


After a few seconds, he stood up. "I must get going," he said. I stood up immediately, and blocked the door. "You shouldn't. You're hurt, and it's midnight already!" Steadying my heart, after hearing another thunderstorm. The room was pitch dark, and only the lightning could be seen, whenever the lightning has struck. 


He leaned in front of me, and the distance was only an inch. His breath slapping to my face. The door creaked open, and he wasn't leaning towards me anymore. "Aren't you going to step away from the door? You're blocking the way." He just opened the door... What to feel... Disappointed? 


Before I could move or do something, he slightly pushed me aside, and went out. He was gone, without a thank you... My legs gave out, when another thunderstorm was heard ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter