Chapter 2

Wonderwall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]Wonderwall[/CONTENTID1]


 

[CONTENTID2]I sighed as I looked to my left and see Jiyeon standing next to me. " I don't want to have this kind of conversation again , Jiyeon." We already had this kind of conversation many times! She keeps on bugging me to fight it and to not to be coward , so that this wouldn't happen. " Rina , if you fight for it , any of this wouldn't happen at all! " Her hands gripping onto her books, " how are you so sure that that will make them stop? " Jiyeon was taken aback from what I've just said, as it became quiet for a few seconds. " Why not , you can always try. " I got my remaining needed books, as I held them onto my chest, and closed my locker once I was done. " You should go back to your class. It's almost time." It was her turn to sigh, as she just stare at me for a while and nodded. " Alright , take care , Rina. " She hugged me tight, and patted on my back. 


 

" Hey , nerd, " his voice caught my attention, and it was him. " You and Jiyeon , huh. " I swear to God, that his face is so irritating, asking myself why almost every girl is so blinded by him. It just struck in me that people are sometimes or mostly blinded because of looks, but for him, it wasn't because of that, since he doesn't even look good for me, though. His hand crawled on my books, as it drew my attention back. " Why didn't you do it? " His deadly eyes staring into mine, " why? " Luhan, tilting his head. I took a step back , but his other hand caught my shoulder, and pushed me on the lockers, as I felt an adrenaline rush of pain on my back. " You shouldn't have done that , you know," his hand reaching for my chin, as he leaned into my face , barely 3 inches close. " You're lucky , that I'm letting you off the hook this time." He looked at my hands, where my books are, as he swept my hands, and made all the books that I was holding fell onto the floor, earning some attention from the other students. After he did that , he left the place, and also left me in that situation. 


 

" She deserved it, " the girls who just passed said , without helping me at all. But, why would I expect them to help me?  They're the most evil people that I've ever met. I kneeled down, and gathered all my books that were all over the floor , even some of my papers were scattered , making it more hard. Right then , A hand full of papers were in front of me giving it to me. I looked up, and pressed both of my lips , not sure if whether he's trying to help me or to make a mess again. At that moment , I wasn't so sure if I should take it or to leave it. He sighed, and took my hand as he placed my paper works on top of my hand ,  and knowing that he was here to help I finally gripped on my paper works, and had the chance to calm down. " Class is going to start, so you better hurry up." I stood up, and patted my skirt and knees to get the dirt off, as I slightly bowed at him " Thank you." He just nodded, as he didn't say anything, and just headed towards our classroom , leaving me.

 

The cherry blossoms always caught my attention, as it also makes me forget all my worries and problems for a minute, whenever I take a look at it. The flower of the cherry blossoms were blown by the strong wind, as some of it flew towards the windows. The flowers were of course pink, not too big and not too small. " You really do like the cherry blossoms , don't you? " My head whipped to the front, and saw the same guy again, the guy with a dark eyebags. " I like it , too," ignoring the question that he just asked me, as he just talked about his personal likings , even though I wasn't even asking him to. " I don't like winter , though , since it's just too cold for me to handle the coldness. " He then just continue talking, while I was just enjoying the view of the cherry blossoms , not minding any of his personal likings. " How about you? " Tapping one of my arm , making me flinch. " Why don't you talk about yourself? " I grabbed my pen, and scribbled down some words , and once I was done , I showed it to him. ' Because I don't let strangers inform about my personal life.' I saw him pouted, and grinned at me " Aw , It's okay! We're going to be friends anyway! " The teacher cleared , earning all of our attentions, as she just stared at me " Min Rina-ssi and Huang Zitao-ssi, please concentrate." The both of us just nodded, as he finally looked straight and concentrate , instead of bugging me. There was one empty seat that I saw, not knowing whom it belong to. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter