Ch. [05]

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae grinned widely as he looked at himself in the mirror. Damn, he was stunning. He wore tight jeans and a loose shirt that revealed just slightly the skin of his chest. Simple, of course, but he was also a simple man. He fixed his bangs and smiled wider as the door of his room was opened. “Hyung!” he called happily.

“You look really happy, Hyukkie,” Heechul laughed as he waited for his brother, resting against the door frame.

“Because finally the semester finished,” Hyukjae said, quickly grabbing his jacket, his wallet and his keys to go out.

They were all going to celebrate, Zhoumi had called telling them he was already at the bar with Kyuhyun and that Siwon was there too already. Hyukjae locked his door and walked by Heechul’s side towards his car, talking happily to his brother.

As soon as they arrived to the bar-club, Hyukjae took no time to start dancing and Siwon quickly joined him. He had a good time. He didn’t regret any single thing he did in his semester and it had gone quite good for how much he struggled so he was happy it finally ended and would get to rest a little more than a month.

After two hours of dancing non-stop, they went to the table were Heechul, Leeteuk and Kangin had disappeared and Hyukjae didn’t want to find out where they were because he was sure he wouldn’t like to know what they were doing. They would come back in a few minutes, either way, so he wouldn’t bother them.

“Kyuhyun, why don’t you go out to dance? You’ve been in your cell phone the whole night!” Siwon commented, drinking from his beer as he hands Hyukjae his new glass of no alcoholic lemonade.

“I don’t like dancing,” Kyuhyun said, frowning because he had to scream for his voice to be heard thanks to the loud music playing.

“It’s fun! Come on!” Hyukjae grinned at him, nodding towards the dance floor. “I’ll get you a partner!”

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae and frowned deeply. “What part of I don’t like dancing was that you didn’t-”

“I’ll dance with you!” Zhoumi exclaimed, drinking his entire glass at once before holding Kyuhyun’s arm, dragging him to the dance floor.

Hyukjae and Siwon looked at each other with a complicity smile and after finishing their beverages as soon as they could, they jumped to dance together once more.

The night was fun. Hyukjae couldn’t even see Kyuhyun to know if he lied about being bad at dancing or not, but he really didn’t look for him for real. He dedicated himself to jump around, move his body freely and feel like the world belonged to him. At least for one night.

Finally the last day of the semester had arrived.

-----------------------------------

Zhoumi was the one almost crying when Hyukjae hugged him and told him they would meet each other in a month. The tall man was going to China for the whole vacations, but he had the luck to also bring Kyuhyun with him, who was visiting his family in that other country.

“Have fun,” Hyukjae smiled as he waved goodbye to the other. He didn’t get to see Kyuhyun to say goodbye, but he had the suspicion the other wouldn’t care anyway.

Heechul drove home, scolding himself about how hangover he was and how he shouldn’t do it again because his head was killing him. Hyukjae chuckled, taking the indirect and offering himself to drive home instead so Heechul could sleep a little on the only three hour way home.

As soon as they arrived, their parents hugged them and prepared food for about a hundred people. “You are so thin!” Hyukjae’s mother yelled worried, inspecting his face carefully. “Look at those dark circles! My poor baby!” She hugged him firmly.

Hyukjae laughed and hugged her back. “Well, you see,” he closed his eyes. “I missed home so sometimes I couldn’t sleep at night,” he sighed out, enjoying the calm feeling of his own home. He didn’t want to come back to college only to start hearing again how Kyuhyun ed every single student in campus every night.

“My baby,” the feeling of being embraced by his mother was enough to make Hyukjae calm and relaxed. “I’ll make sure you sleep your best this month!” she exclaimed softly, giving his son a soft squeeze.

Hyukjae smiled and didn’t open his eyes. “Or maybe, if I take you with me-”

“You’re a grown up boy, don’t you dare,” Hyukjae’s mother suddenly said, pushing him away. “And before eating, go and fix your room, it’s still dirty from the last time you were here.”

Hyukjae groaned. “Mom!” he whined childishly.

“Clean your room,” his mother said firmly once more, walking to the kitchen.

Hyukjae sighed out, giving up as he finally walked up the stairs towards his room, that actually wasn’t dirty, just a little dust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter