Ch. [10]

Swing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae sighed out loudly as he stared at his locker. He had to tell Zhoumi he had slept with Kyuhyun or his guilt wouldn’t allow him to live anymore. He also had to tell Kyuhyun that he had to clear things out with the taller or else there was going to be someone really hurt at the end and it could be the three of them. “Why did I even get into all this trouble?” Hyukjae cried out, whining for himself as he closed his eyes and rested his forehead against his own locker.

It was already late when Hyukjae finally made it to his building and he ran his fingers though his hair as he walked quickly towards his own room. He didn’t even think it twice before opening Kyuhyun’s door instead of his own. He needed to talk to the taller.

Hyukjae opened his eyes widely as he found out Kyuhyun was sitting on his chair and a male was ing himself for Kyuhyun’s delight.

Wow.

Kyuhyun was a man with es.

Intriguing.

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow. “Yesung?”

If they weren’t alarmed by someone suddenly walking into the room, they were now that Hyukjae recognized the other.

“H-Hyukjae!” The other exclaimed, terrified that he, one of the highest grades of the entire campus, was now in that position. “I-”

Hyukjae didn’t have time for that, he needed to talk to Kyuhyun. “Whatever, just leave,” he said, massaging his temple.

It took Yesung just ten seconds to dress himself and run away from there, leaving them alone. “I was having fun,” Kyuhyun said, drinking a glass with wine.

Hyukjae looked at the other and frowned. “You,” he pursed his lips tightly. “You’re the reason I have so many issues,” he accused, taking the glass from Kyuhyun’s hand to drink it all by himself, giving it back empty.

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae, truly impressed before letting out a soft chuckle. “I’m not sure how to answer to that,” he said. “I cannot say I’m glad I’m affecting you this much.”

Hyukjae breathed in and out deeply before glaring at the taller. “You must fix things with Zhoumi before I get in trouble,” he said. “He’s getting crazy ideas that will surely get me into some harsh misunderstandings and believe me, I really appreciate him so you better ing talk to him clearly.”

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae serious before gulping silently. “D-Did he say something?”

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow. “You tell me,” he said back. Truth was, he had no idea what Kyuhyun was imagining, but he was sure he was about to know.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes widely before standing up, holding Hyukjae’s shoulders firmly and staring at him carefully, almost analyzing Hyukjae’s features. He smirked after a few seconds and leaned closer until their faces were just an inch away. “So tell me, what is it I have to clear out with Mi?” It was as if his attitude changed completely. As if he had told or done something with Zhoumi that was important and he realized that Hyukjae had no idea

Hyukjae was now confused. “Kyuhyun!” he scolded. “Just talk to him and your intentions! He thinks you two are dating!”

Of course, Hyukjae had no intention of placing his best friend in an embarrassing position, but he had no other chance and he was going crazy with such drama.

Kyuhyun let go of Hyukjae’s shoulders and raised his eyebrow. “What?” He asked. “Wait-” He frowned, trying to recall their dinner. “What?” He asked again.

“I’m getting involved into this, so you better fix it, Kyuhyun. I don’t even care anymore, I just don’t want him to get hurt because of you,” Hyukjae said serious.

Kyuhyun frowned deeply. “Do you think I want to hurt him? He’s my best friend, too.”

Hyukjae pursed his lips firmly. “I don’t know,” he said. “But he doesn’t, either,” he stared at the other. “If he thinks you two are dating, you better clear things out because him having that idea was probably your fault. Fix it.”

“I did nothing to make him think that!” Kyuhyun flailed his arms up, making Hyukjae realize the other had no shirt on and he blushed slightly, trying to focus. “What’s more, I only wanted to go out with him because I wanted to know more about y-” He stopped himself and glanced at Hyukjae, who was now looking at him confused.

“You, what?” Hyukjae raised an eyebrow.

“I mean-” Kyuhyun cleared his throat. “I just wanted to get updated on how he’s doing… we don’t hang up as much as we did before.”

Hyukjae groaned and threw himself to Kyuhyun’s chair, standing up after only a second. “Goodness, I don’t even know what has happened in that chair, how did I come to sit on there?” He said disgusted as he gave small pats on his pants to get whatever was there off of him.

“You would be surprised of how many people have screamed my name while on that chair,” Kyuhyun chuckled, making Hyukjae go pale.

“You’re so ing disgusting,” Hyukjae groaned out, walking to the door and opening it before turning towards Kyuhyun. “Fix it, Kyuhyun. And I’m being serious,” he said before going out and closing the door behind him.

Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter