Storm.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I woke up the next morning bright and early; I had spent the first bit of my morning jogging around the woods before I came back for a shower. I got dressed and settled for the giant lounge where a very groggy looking Jongin was seated.

I snorted as I settled for the smaller sofa “Well don’t we look energetic today.”

“They made me something called the ‘Tape worm shot’.” He shuddered at the memory “It was disgusting.”

“What was in it?” I asked feeling sick for him.

He smiled at me “It wasn’t an actual tape worm. It was Mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce and Vodka.”

“Oh gross.” I shuddered “Unlucky for you.”

“Yeah well we’re not pro’s at it.” He snorted and then flinched “Jesus.”

“Ah well. Practice makes perfect.” I flipped open my book “Besides, you don’t have Krystal begging you to hang out with her.”

“I think I’m glad about that.” Jongin snorted “You should have seen Sehun.” Jongin shook his head “He tried so hard to keep up but he passed out before midnight.”

“Sounds hilarious.” I tried to sound enthusiastic, but I wasn’t sure why everyone was so adamant on bringing him up with me.

“It didn’t feel hilarious.” Sehun muttered as he staggered into the room, opting to sit next to Jongin rather heavily “God. I don’t want to see another alcoholic beverage again.”

“Good luck with that.” Jongin snorted “I think the others have plans for a night club sometime this week.”

I laughed “Well it is a stag and hen do.” I told them as I refused to tear my eyes away from the book.

“Well Krystal made it loud and clear that you’re attending every event this week.” Jongin informed me “Apparently you’re the life of the party.”

“She’s exaggerating.” I told him “Seriously, she just thinks that having a dance partner and someone to do dare with is the life of the party.”

“Joonmyun told us about the pick-up dare.” Jongin started to laugh as he remembered it “Honestly, where did you even hear a pick-up line like that?”

I looked up at him from my book and noticed that even Sehun had a curious expression on his face “I’m not sure anyone is going to be happy with how that came about.”

Jongin shifted and his face suddenly became serious “You’re not having issues again right?”

“You make it sound like they stopped.” I muttered as I looked back down at my book “It’s not so bad.”

“What do you mean issues?” Sehun questioned.

Jongin turned to look at him “Something about inappropriate colleagues.”

“Oh it’s not like that.” I rolled my eyes “Seriously, you guys over-exaggerate everything.”

“That pick-up line didn’t sound exaggerated.” Sehun pointed out “I thought you liked your job.”

“It’s been two years. I thought I liked it too.” I explained without looking at him.

“Hey come on.” Jongin stood up and moved towards me, prying the book from my hands as he sat next to me “We’re friends right? Talk to us.”

I narrowed my eyes at him “Seriously, it’s your stag week and you want me to ruin it with my boring work talk?”

“It sounds like you’re going through a tough time again and you need to talk.” Jongin said swatting me with my own book “So, divulge.”

“Good morning!” Zitao appeared in the door way, looking energetic. Sehun and Jongin both groaned at the same time and I had never been so happy for a distraction “Well don’t we look radiant this morning.” He winked at me.

I laughed and stood up, moving towards him “Well looks like you’re still the only one who can handle a hangover.”

“Clearly not anymor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter