Free Drinks.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan appeared next to me as I waited for my order and sighed “I’m sorry. Are you okay?”

“I’ve had a rough few weeks. I could be better.” I gave him a sad smile “How are you holding up?”

“It’s for the best.” He patted me on the back “She wasn’t good for me. I see that now.”

“She wasn’t good enough for you and never will be.” I sighed “It’s a shame you had to learn the hard way.”

“They have the best intentions you know?” He gestured to the group “They have a y way of showing it but they’re concerned you’re going to distance yourself from the group. You’re the reason why most of us are together in the first place. It would if you stopped hanging around us because of Sehun and Jess.”

“I won’t stop hanging out with you guys.” I nudged him with a smile “I just don’t want people shoving the past down my throat.”

“Here you go.” The bartender set my drink down with a wink “On the house for the pretty lady.”

I blinked at him with surprise “Really?”

“Of course.” He smiled widely “If you come back later I’ll think about giving you a second one.”

I blushed and picked up the drink “Thank you. I’ll think about it.” I smiled at him as I turned and moved from the bar.

Luhan fell into step easily enough “Well clearly you have no troubles with attracting attention.”

“First time someone has given me a free drink though.” I admitted.

He gaped at me “Really?”

“Yeah.” I brought the glass to my lips taking a slow sip.

Luhan shook his head as we got back to the table “Truly, shocking. Really it is.”

“What is?” Krystal asked.

Luhan pushed Chanyeol and Nana down the row and sat down, pulling me with him “That this is the first time that Jaera has ever been given a free drink.”

“What?” Sehun leaned forward to look at me “From who?”

“Relax it was the bartender.” I rolled my eyes at him as I took another sip.

Baekhyun frowned at me “I’m not sure that was a smart move.”

“It’s just a free drink guys.” Luhan reassured them “I was there.”

“You guys are acting like s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter