Wedding Bells and Deeper Truths

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“That was… so cute.” The make-up stylist commented “And you guys broke up?”

“It’s a long story.” I told them with a sad smile “Let’s not put a damper on the day.”

“You know.” Eunji shifted in her seated position on the floor “That’s not the full story.”

I looked over at her with a frown, luckily for me the make-up stylist was already done with me and had moved onto Yuri “What do you mean?”

“Now I’m really intrigued.” Sena muttered.

Eunji shrugged “Joonmyun told me after you both broke-up that he thought you two would be together forever basically.” She gave me a sad look “It turns out that Sehun liked you way before you liked him. Before you guys even started talking.”

I gaped at her “What?”

“You guys were in middle school together.” Eunji reminded me “He liked you then. Something about a sports day accident where one of the other girls tripped, she was bullying you but you still helped her.”

I could not believe that this was the first time I had heard this “You’re not bullting me right?”

“No I’m not I swear.” Eunji put her hands up “Joonmyun thought you knew.”

“I had no idea.” I blinked at her “Wow.”

“Wow indeed.” Yuri shook her head “So now what?”

I brought my hand up to my face and ran my fingers over my lips “I… I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Yoona snapped at me “I didn’t even know he liked you before then! Let alone that long ago!”

“You’re thinking about it aren’t you?” Taeyeon smiled softly.

Kiara nodded “She is.”

“Looks like it’s going to be a really happy occasion after all.” Krystal giggled.
 


 

                About an hour later we were in the wedding cars, fully pampered and dressed, ready to go to the church. I was sitting in the same car as Yoona, sat beside her with her dad on her other side.

She reached over with her beautiful, manicured hand and gripped my hand “What are you thinking about?”

“I’m thinking that I’d like to try to give Sehun a chance.” I muttered.

She gaped at me “No way?”

“I didn’t know he waited for me like that.” I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter