Night-Out.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Really?” Yoona gaped at me, it was Thursday afternoon and she had stopped round for a quick chat but it soon turned into me telling her everything that had happened “Jess is such a slime ball.”

I shrugged as I set down a cup of coffee for her, which was unusual since it was so late “Don’t get me started on her.”

“Well, I for one.” She leaned forward to grab the hot mug as I just sat down “Am interested to know if you’re going to go back to Sehun or not.”

I gaped at her, like she had grown another head and sprouted wings in a blink of an eye “Are you serious? Have you not listened to a thing I have said? Put yourself in my shoes. What would you do?”

“Well for starters I like to think I love Jongin too much to ever pass up the opportunity to be with him.” She smiled sickeningly sweet at me “But I can’t even imagine what it would be like to be away from him for a night let alone for two years.”

“You’re not really getting the point.” I pointed out “He slept with my friend. The day after we broke up. He didn’t trust me. I paid for his first month’s rent of the studio Yoona! Come on!”

“I get that. I really do. But right now all I am hearing is how much you love the bloody guy.” She rolled her eyes at me “Seriously, you should consider it.”

“Oh what good are you.” I rolled my eyes at her.

She shrugged “Everyone else would say the same thing. I’d also like to add that he is getting Yixing to sue your boss’s for attempt at ual assault.”

“You think that’s enough to make up for what happened two years ago?”

“Past is the past for a reason Jaera. You leave it there and move on.” She shook her head at me “You loved him. No, you still love him. You need to realise that.”

“He was my first everything, of course I still hold something for him that’s never going to change but the image of him and Jess is etched into my mind like stone. That’s like Jongin sleeping with her, how would you feel?” I asked her with a serious expression.

She set her coffee down and wrinkled her nose with distaste “You have a point.”

“Of course I have a point.” I raked my fingers through my hair “Everyone is going to try to convince me and I’m not sure I’m ready for that.”

“You don’t have a choice.” She told me softly “Because if you bail on anything I’m going to drag you by your hair okay? You need to stop pushing us all out. Now, here is a serious question, what are you going to do about work?”

“I don’t know if I’m good enough to be a model.” I muttered “All I’ve ever known is admin and office work.”

“I’m pretty sure one of us will have a job opening Jaera. I’ll ask around okay?” She stood up and grabbed her bag “I have to go. Husband is waiting.”

“Oh you make me sick sometimes. Just leave already.”

“I love you too.”
 


 

                I had no idea why I was surprised to see the whole gang at the night club after Krystal had somehow persuaded me to come out. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter