Under One Roof.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The rest of the ride was quiet, until Joonmyun decided to put the radio on and both he and Eunji decided to do a duet of summer loving. I saw Sehun cringe in his seat and I shifted even further away from him.

                Luckily for me the rest of the ride wasn’t that long as Joonmyun pulled in to a beautiful large cabin and there were already various cars lined up. Yoona was the first out of the cabin door and as Joonmyun parked the car my door was opened and I was pulled out of the car by her.

“Oh my god I am so glad you’re here!” Yoona latched herself onto me “You came! I thought you’d bail!”

“Hey!” I screamed as she tightened her hold on me “Come on now I need to breathe!”

“Jaera!” Chanyeol’s deep voice came from the house and soon we were both tackled by a large pair of arms “It’s been ages!”

“Oh my god seriously I need to breathe guys!” I gasped.

Chanyeol let us go and smiled at me “How have you been?!”

“I’ve been good.” I smiled up at him “And you?”

“Oh you know me!” Chanyeol ruffled my hair “Always good.”

“Chanyeol!” Jongdae called from the house “Let Jaera come in for god’s sake!”

“I don’t even think we were all together when it was my engagement party.” Yoona said pulling me towards the house, leaving Chanyeol to grab my luggage.

I snorted “Ah yeah it has been a long time hasn’t it?”

She led me up the stairs and nodded “It’s good. It feels like school all over again.”

“The life of the party has arrived!” Krystal announced as I stepped a foot inside of the cabin “Sorry Yoona, but this girl here owes me a drink-off.”

“Oh god I just got here.” I laughed as Krystal hugged me.

Joonmyun snorted from behind us “Miss Rebellious. Who knew that Jaera had a tattoo?”

“You what?!” Everyone managed to appear from somewhere at once.

I sighed “Joonmyun you’re playing a risky game.”

“Yeah like skinny dipping when we were at camp.” Sehun announced from behind Joonmyun, draping an arm over his shoulder.

Jongin clicked his fingers “I knew it!”

“You knew nothing.” Minseok shoved him “You dog.” He moved towards Joonmyun.

“Jaera, let’s leave the guys to it.” Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter