Revealing The Truth.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I was not pleased to see Luhan at my door the next evening, I had just gotten dressed into casual clothes when he appeared at my door and I honestly had no idea why he was here.

“Can we talk?” Luhan asked as he walked past me.

I shrugged as I closed the door behind him “Sure, why not?” I turned to face him “What’s up Lu?”

“I think I know why you left half way through the week last week.” He said as he raked his fingers through his hair.

“I don’t think you do.” I frowned as I moved to sit on the sofa “Please sit down.”

He sat down next to me and shifted awkwardly “It’s because you found out that Sehun knew you were cheating right?”

I actually felt like hitting something “Luhan.” I reached over and grabbed his hands “I have something I need to tell you.” I let out a long sigh “I did not, cheat on Sehun. The guy that you guys saw me with was the gay realtor that Jessica had told me to go see about Sehun’s studio.”

Luhan’s face contorted into several different expressions “Why did she lie?”

“You tell me. I left because she slapped me and said that she hated me.” I admitted to him “I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry?” Luhan frowned at me “You? The girl that I just accused of cheating on Sehun even though Jessica knew you didn’t? You want to apologize to me? Jesus Christ Jaera, it’s not your fault.”

“No, I’m sorry that your girlfriend is a liar.” I let out another sigh.

Luhan pulled me in for a hug “I’m sorry I thought you had done that to him. I didn’t… god Jessica can be such a .”

“Oh Luhan.” I started to well up.

He pulled back and frowned “What?”

“I don’t know if I can tell you.” I reached up to wipe the tears away “But I can’t lie to you.”

“You’re scaring me.” Luhan grabbed my hands and held them “You can tell me anything.”

“The day after I broke up with Sehun, where was Jess?” I asked him.

Luhan frowned and thought about it for a second “We broke up, why?”

“She slept with him.” My voice broke as I told him “I’m sorry. Sehun told me before I left last week.”

Luhan froze completely, his eyes widened as he stared at me “What?” He gripped my hands a little tighter “No he didn’t.”

“He did.” I couldn’t help but cry uncontrollably now “I’m so sorry.”

“I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter