Not Worth The Fight.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Sehun had managed to hail a cab down and we were currently on our way to, well I didn’t know where we were going but he was not happy. He had somehow managed to grab my hand as I slid into the car and had refused to let it go, not that I was in any frame of mind to wriggle free.

“You should have told me.” He muttered sternly “He was going to… I don’t even want to think about it.”

“Sehun.” I said his name softly which made him look at me “Your face. Luhan…?”

“Yeah.” He chuckled as he shook his head “I kind of deserved it though. He did tell me that you stood up for me. I told him it was okay that he punched me. I wanted him to.”

“Oh.”

“I’m not here to have ago at you for telling him.” Sehun admitted to me “I came to tell you how sorry I was. Well attempt to anyway. Jessica and Luhan broke up, in fact it’s safe to say that she’s not invited to the wedding anymore.”

“I see.” I looked out of the window “I’m kind of glad.”

“You should be, according to Luhan she painted a pretty rainbow of you for outing her.” Sehun shrugged “Although right now I’m more annoyed at you.”

I turned to look at him with a frown “What did I do?”

“Are you kidding me?” He asked seriously “Your boss just tried to ually harass you. You should have told one of us that it was that serious.”

“I told you. I didn’t have proof.” I frowned at him “It’s not like I lied.”

“Yeah well he should consider himself lucky.” Sehun snapped “I wanted to break him.”

“Don’t fight my battles for me Sehun; it’s not your place.”

“To hell if it’s not!” He lifted up our joined hands “You looked like you were going to break in there. You think I’m not going to fight your battles when you’re frozen? You’ve got another thing coming.”

“Where are we going?” I asked him, hoping for a topic change.

Thankfully he took it, with a sigh “We’re going to see Luhan. Because for one I think you wouldn’t want to go to my place. Secondly I think its best you’re not alone right now and I think I need to prove that he’s okay.”

“I’m fine.”

“Don’t give me that Jaera.” Sehun frowned at me “I know you’re not okay.”
 


 

“What do you mean he tried to ually assault her?!” Luhan snapped as he brought over a hot cup of tea for me, setting it down on his coffee table.

I frowned at them both “I am right here.”

“I recorded it if you want.” Sehun said waving his phone “I’m actually going to get in touch with Joonmyun and see if he can’t sue the out of that bastard.”

“Good.” Luhan sat down in the arm chair “You should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter