Shot Dare.

X-Marks The Spot!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Yoona asked me.

I shrugged as I sat opposite Krystal “Ah we’re never going to hear the end of it until we do it.”

“Game on.” Krystal smirked at me “I have been dying to play this game for months.”

“You’re obsessed.” I narrowed my eyes at her “You just haven’t embarrassed me enough?”

“Nope.” She snorted “It’s never enough.”

“Okay explain it to us.” Kyungsoo demanded.

Krystal smiled at him “Basically, we have to down whatever alcoholic drink you guys are making over there. If we gag or make a face at all we have to do whatever dare the other person wants.”

“Oh I like this.” Chanyeol rubbed his hands together.

Nana elbowed him in the stomach “You would!”

“But you at drinking.” Sehun said to me with his hands in his pockets.

Krystal laughed at him “Oh Sehun, you’re so naïve it’s almost cute.” She waved her hand at him “Jaera actually has other friends.”

Baekhyun gasped “How could you!”

“Oh relax they’re just colleagues.” I waved my hand in his direction “Seriously. It’s a drink every other weekend. Sue me for having a life.”

“Wow things have changed.” Luhan raised an eyebrow “I remember the last time you drank near us. You literally could not walk.”

“She’s full of surprises this one.” Krystal motioned to me.

Yuri laughed from the Kitchen counter where she and the others were making the drinks “Don’t we know it!”

“You haven’t seen my gift to Yoona yet!” I called to them.

Jongin turned to look at me with a curious expression “What?”

“Ah I will not ruin the surprise.” I winked at him “Can we get this over with? I’ve got a phone call to make.”

“To Donghae we hope.” Taeyeon said as she set two shot glasses of some weird orange liquid in front of us “Enjoy, ladies.”

“Who is Donghae?” Yixing asked.

I gaped at the drink “Oh my god, what the hell is this?”

“Seriously? This looks nuclear.” Krystal said as she lifted the shot and sniffed it “You es.”

“We never said we’d play fair.” K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter