Reset

EXO SERIES: Romanticizing Park Chanyeol [PLEASE DO NOT TRANSLATE/PLAGIARIZE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello lovely ladies, and some gentlemen. This is a thank you update for the 110 votes on this story. I'll try my best to update every weekend, or every ten upvotes or so, just so I know that people still read my work. To everyone else who made it this far, please know that I offer my sincerest gratitide to you. Thank you :)

There was no time for Ah Reum to pinch herself and check if she was dreaming. "Min Seo, what are you doing here?" 

Hello, world. You were not supposed to meet Cho Min Seo, but Min Seo will be Min Seo. Daring and unpredictable...

Ah Reum gently led Min Seo inside her apartment and ignored the confused look Chanyeol was giving her. 

"I apologize for the sudden interruption, but can we please do this some other time?"  Ah Reum whispered almost inaudibly to Chanyeol. 

"Ouch. Won't you introduce me to your sister? You hurt my feelings, ma'am." Chanyeol yelled dramatically, with the sole purpose of making a scene. 

Ah Reum was not going to take his sht any longer, so she folded Chanyeol's flannel shirt neatly and handed it to him. "She is not my sister. Her name is Min Seo. She just likes to joke around, okay? Now go."

Chanyeol finally obliged and wore his shirt, but he did not leave just yet. Standing by the foot of the door, he asked. "Then what's your relationship with her?"

Ah Reum grunted. Ugh. Explanations and stories were not necessary. "Min Seo lived right next to me before I moved to America. We have been close ever since. I treat her like family. Now that I answered your question, please, Chanyeol, just go. Just this once." 

He laughed, but the laugh turned into a sour one. "Ayt. Just this once. But the next time we see each other, you will scream, and neighbors will know my name." And then Chanyeol stormed off, leaving a flushed Ah Reum.

Oh dear. Hope Min Seo did not hear that ual banter. 

"So you two banging each other?" Min Seo asked and put her feet up on the coffee table. This was typical Min Seo though:crude and tactless. 

Do not fret, Ah Reum was indeed an only child. Min Seo was the type to joke around everyone, and that included Chanyeol. Not blood related at all, swear to the heavens. It was a long story Ah Reum did not want to elaborate, but to cut it short, they were neighbors until Ah Reum's family decided to move from Busan to the United States. 

"I had no idea that you were coming. Inform me next time."Ah Reum replied, dodging the bullet of a question.

"Avoiding my question, nice. It's obvious. Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt your little y time with the oppar? Heeheeehee." Min Seo struck back.

"Cho Min Seo, stay out of it. Whatever Chanyeol and I were doing a while ago, we both agreed to it." 

Ah Reum scrutinized Min Seo's "yeah-right" face and realized that her former neighbor whose hair she used to braid, had grown into a lovely eighteen year old. A boyish, unrefined and unladylike one. Ah Reum missed her although they visited each other every year. She loved Cho Min Seo like a precious sister, and no one was going to hurt Min Seo.

"I'm looking for a job here in Seoul. I hope you don't mind me staying over for three days or so." 

Ah Reum stopped pouring the green tea into the cup she was holding. "Not at all, but why do you need a job?"

Min Seo grabbed the cup from Ah Reum and drank the tea straight up. "Graduating soon, and that means, I have to start saving up for college."

Before Ah Reum could even speak a word, the teen cut her off. "And you will not shoulder my college expenses. You've done enough, more than, actually."

">http:// 

BGM: Reset by Tiger JK

Chanyeol's mood was very pleasant the next few days that followed. Sasaeng fans were calling his number ever since five in the morning, his movie was garnering criticisms, and Ah Reum refused to treat him like a proper, platonic male friend. Day by day, he felt that he was a mere service man to Ah Reum.

A male e?! Darn, what had he gotten into?

What was wrong with asking Ah Reum for some stories? Was Ah Reum really that secretive? Was he not trustworthy enough? 

He shrugged the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter