Jin

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look at the way she laughs when she’s with him, it’s-” Jin muttered angrily taking a chip from the bowl, his eyes were narrowed staring directly at you and his best friend laughing together in the opposite room unaware that he was able to see everything. While resting his head on the counter top he didn’t seem to notice that someone had heard him.

“Hyung are you jealous?” Taehyung had bent down to the level which Jin’s face was resting and examined his face carefully it was certainly jealousy that was evident; the way his brows had become one and his lips formed a slight pout had gave it all away. Jin turned his head away to avoid any more questions from the young boy as he was afraid of saying something wrong but Taehyung was persistent. 

“I want to know if you are upset. You need to tell Hoseok Hyung and y/n if you are. You can’t sit around here crying.” He informs him taking into account how everyone would feel in the situation, the wise words of Taehyung had shocked Seokjin and he knew that what he said was right, it didn’t take a lot of persuading for him to realise what was the correct way to go about in fixing things.

“Fine, but I wasn’t crying alright.” Jin sighed then shook his head, he took a deep breath in and mustered up the courage to walk on over to the next room and take you outside to talk with him for a little while. After the first few steps forward he had turned back around again feeling anxious about how to phrase everything he wanted to say, he wanted to go back to the kitchen and think again but Taehyung had taken the position Jin was sitting in. Now it was Taehyung who had a clear view of everything which would happen, noticing that his hyung was nervous he put two thumbs up to give him the encouragement which he needed sending him back to the living room once again.

“Finally you’re out of the shower.” You smile at once noticing your boyfriend’s you were able to smell his scent from where you were sitting, you adored the musky cashmeran wood lightly filling the air, however you realised his face wasn’t lit up with his usual smile

“Can we talk outside for a little bit?” Jin asks avoiding eye contact with you which worried you a little because those set of words always made you aware that something was wrong. You hoped it wasn’t anything serious since you weren’t prepared to fight with your boyfriend today; today has been going so peacefully you didn’t want it to get ruined. He tried to take your hands in his when you stood up from the sofa but you swiftly brushed past his fingers since your palms were sweating a little due to your nerves. You regretted that action immediately as you realised Jin’s body has stiffen.

“We’ll watch the movie when you’re back alright? Don’t be too long.” Hoseok tells you before you leave the room,

“We need snacks so go get some while I’m gone.” You tell him as you close the large white door behind you. The chill November air was not a time to be talking outside with someone but it was the only option left since the walls of the dorm were too thin. The winds of the cold winter was harsh and terrifying but the atmosphere between you and Jin was worst you felt his stare burn on your skin causing your heart rate to quicken.

“What’s wrong? Why do you seem so angry?” You timidly ask breaking the silence between the two of you Jin stood there for few seconds with his arms crossed and a scowl plastered on his face,

“Can’t you figure it out yourself? It’s not that hard.” He said louder than he intended to.

You were surprised at his response and your lips parted at his harsh reaction; you felt a tinge of hurt surge through your body. You try and take hold of his hands but this time he refuses, Jin rarely was ever really angry with you thus left you wanting to cry whenever he yelled. He finally looks at you and takes notice of the way your lips were slightly quivering and eyes which appeared afraid.

“You really don’t know do you?” He shook his head slowly he was no longer angry but rather fearful of what you would say when he tells you, what if all that he was thinking was correct; what if you didn’t feel what he felt?

“You need to tell me the truth okay?” Jin looks right into your eyes giving you a direct view of everything which he was feeling, his irises were glistening the icy stare was no longer visible but rather it had melted and sadness was only perceived, you nod quickly worried about the words that will leave his mouth.

“Do you have even a tiny amount of feelings towards Hoseok?” He questioned, his expressions showed that he was serious yet you wanted to burst out into laughter all sense of fear had vanished from your thoughts even when you were trying to hold in your giggles; Jin’s expression stayed the same which left you dumbfound.

“You’re being serious? No I don’t like Hoseok why would I like him, you realise that you’re my boyfriend right? Seokjin where in the world did you get that idea from?” You shake your head and take his hand in yours holding onto them tightly, he still was upset and you were unable to understand why.

“You don’t see the way act when you’re with him, you’re always laughing when Hoseok’s around and why have you two been spending so much time together lately?” Jin raised an eyebrow as if you were the one at fault, there was a few seconds of silence since you couldn’t tell him the truth.

“We’re friends, and Hoseok makes everyone laugh can I just assume that you and him like each other whenever you laugh together and spend time in the practise rooms?” You calmly try to tell him you were starting to get frustrated, you made a promise and had a secret to keep if Jin would be interrogating you like this all the time you knew it would drive you insane.

“That’s different because we’re in the same group it’s our job. You on the other hand have spent most of your free time with him you can’t deny there’s something going on between you two. I get it he can dance he fits into that type you wanted.” He shouted at you jealousy had got the best of him making you want to pull all of you hair out, this was the side of your boyfriend you disliked whenever it came out.

“Jin just because he can dance it doesn’t mean I like him.” You simply state,

“You’re lying to me. Whenever he’s free you’re always with him and don’t forget last week when you cancelled our date to meet up with him.” He reminded you making you want to scream,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter