Jimin

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about fifteen minutes after the last bell, thus starting your after school activities. You walked down the rather barren hallway, keeping your gaze down at your phone to avoid any awkward eye contact with another person. You were definitely one to keep to yourself at school, you avoided any conversation if necessary and you tried not to get in anybody’s way. Shy definitely described you but, you also weren’t one to let someone use you as a doormat. A small smile tugged at the ends of your face as you read the sweet text that your boyfriend Jimin just sent you.

ChimChim: “Hey bby xx I’ll meet you by your locker in about fifteen minutes then, I’ll take you to soccer practice. Can’t wait to give you lots of kisses .3. It’s been too long!”
You: “It’s been an hour since you’ve kissed me!!”
ChimChim: “Exactly! Forever.”
You: “You’re silly :P”
ChimChim: “Ya ya. See you later xx”

A small giggle leaves your mouth as you slip your phone into your bag, turning the hall that your locker was on. Three girls were were cackling and standing at the end of the row of lockers, one of them hung all over her much taller and broader boyfriend who had an arm slung over her. One of the girls that was facing you kept the smile on her face, however, her laugh faded out as her eyes flickered up and down your body. Instantly, you felt a blush rise to your cheeks as you turned at your locker, fiddling with the turn dial to quickly spin in your combination.
“Look at her … oh my god … does she even …” were the only words you were able to make out from the muttered whispers and giggles of the snarky group. You bit your bottom lip in between your teeth hard, trying once more at your locker -only to fail yet again.
“She can’t even open her locker,” on of the girls snickered louder, now getting a bit too cocky with her stature. You let out a tiny whimper of frustration as you finally swing the squeaky metal to the  small door open. Through the material of your bag, you could hear your phone vibrate. As you squatted down to take out a few of your binders, you took your phone out as well.

ChimChim: “Be there in five xx”

A relieved sigh left your mouth. You wanted Jimin to get there as soon as possible to keep your mind off of the that stood not too far away from you and -wait. Have they moved closer? You looked up from the illuminated screen to check, and sure enough one of the girls was leaning over to see what you were doing.

You: “Please hurry,”

And with that you stood back up, now taking your duffel bag out for soccer practice that had your change of clothes, equipment, and your ball. Again, your phone buzzed, blurring out the loc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter