Rap Monster

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was cold on the couch and Namjoon just couldn’t wrap his head around the thought of being kicked out of the bedroom. So, the fight had been a little more troublesome than he had first depicted, but the sofa cushions were rock hard under his back and he swore if he moved even an inch, his spine would be long gone and very, very, very sore the next morning. Not to mention that it was cold – so very cold – no matter how many blankets and quilts he took from the hallway closet.

The first half of the night was rough; Namjoon could not sleep, yet alone close his eyes and daydream. His back was soon stiff and his jaw was soon rigid. His whole body was tense and his very long legs were far too long for the smaller sofa, his feet dangling off the edge no matter how much he tried to curl up. It was a complete and utter nightmare, this nearly six feet tall grown man stuck on a miniature sized sofa.

Grumbling and mumbling under his breath, Namjoon soon let the first few minutes of sleep engulf him. It didn’t last much though, because within the hour, he was waking up from the shivers and tremors of his body. That’s when he first threw his feet over the couch and got up, rubbing a cold hand down his bare chest as he stumbled into the kitchen, hoping that maybe a glass of water would do him justice.

Except, it didn’t, and he was soon back on the couch, staring up at the ceiling with a tick in his jaw. Perhaps he shouldn’t have felt stupid for starting this in the first place, but he did. The pride soon left his body completely and he was beginning to feel the guilt travel painfully slowly up to his throat, nearly choking him. And he was not feeling sorry because he was abandoned on the couch; he was sorry for yelling and screaming and causing the fight. (Which did end up in him on the couch for, so maybe he was a little sorry because of that, too.)

Either way, Namjoon was freezing and the guilt was strong and he just wanted to be back in the bedroom again so he could wrap around his beloved girlfriend and kiss her neck and mumble how sorry he was and fall asleep holding her and not have to be so cold anymore… Another ten minutes ticked by. He waited. He sighed, picked up the blankets and pillows, and eventually shuffled towards the bedroom door.

She wasn’t asleep, and maybe she was guilty for pretending to do so. But she could hear Namjoon’s bare feet gently clambering over the cold wooden floor, a few choice curse words roaming past his lips when he blindly stubbed his toe against the closing bedroom door. She would have giggled on any other circumstance, but she was still mad from the earlier fight.

Though, she didn’t push him away when he crawled into the bed like a frightened child. His movements were nimble, as if he was eager to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter