Jimin

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyi"s outfit ->
    "So, how is life being a singer?" Soyi asked Jimin as her feet crunched on the twigs on the ground. Soyi and Jimin are walking in the nearby park, the weather is cooling as it was autumn. "Umm...great~ Just a little stressed and practice are really tiring." said Jimin twisting his mouth to a side. Soyi giggled gently and looked up in the sky. "What a peaceful day today, no work" said Soyi closing her eyes dreamily. Jimin chuckled and pecked Soyi's rosy cheeks lightly. Soyi took out her Mp3 and played some smoothing music. She put one of the earpiece into her ear while the other in Jimin's ear. Jimin eyes lit up soon as he heard the smoothing music. Soyi laughed at Jimin's espression. Jimin than started twirling around childishly like a ballerina. Soyi took a handful of orange, yellow leaves and threw it at Jimin. "Yah, are you done dancing like a childish ballerina?" Soyi said throwing more leaves at Jimin.
             "Yah! You naughty girl! How dare you throw leaves at your wonderful and incredibly handsome boyfriend?!" said Jimin throwing an arm full of leaves at Soyi cheekily. Soyi rolled her eyes and playfully threw a short twig at Jimin's shoes. "Yah!" Jimin tripped over the twig, and accidentaly pushed Soyi towards the stack of leaves. So in the end, Jimin was on top of Soyi. They stared at each other's eyes for about 5 seconds than Soyi started giggling, " Yah, incredibly handsome boy, get off me" "Nope, I want to stare at your beautiful face." said Jimin pinching Soyi's cheeks.
               Soyi pouted and tried to stuggle away but as soon as she lift up her head, Jimin took a chance to kiss Soyi. Jimin's lips touched Soyi's soft and cherry lips.

SOYI'S POV
        I was trying my best to stuggle awy from Jimin's arms but soon after I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter