Jimin

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        You woke up with a big yawn as you skipped to the kitchen to find your little chubby monkey.

"Jimin~" you called out lovingly.

You searched the apartment everywhere but you couldn't find Jimin.

Your eyes darted around and fianlly your eyes landed on a pink post stick pasted on the fridge.
---
To: My dearest, loveliest, dearest Y/N

I went out to work early to do some you know...work! So remember to eat your breakfast ;)

From: The most handsome guy on earth, Park Jiminie <3
---

"Tch! That betrayer!" you huffed as you grabbed a piece of bread and jacket before heading out.

"Stupid Park Jimin...can't you just wait for me like any other days?...plus...I checked your schedule and there is no important stuffs to do..." you muttered angrilly as you marched your way to Big Hit Entertainment.

"Ohmo! Isn't that Y/N? I am a really big fan of hers! She does the makeup and clothes for BTS!" 

"Really? Her boyfriend Is Jimin oppa right? Oh...I envy her so much! But wait...why is she alone? Shouldn't Jimin be with Y/N eonnie light every day?"

You heard the two girls chatting near the building.

You bit your lip in awkwardly as you gave a tiny smile to them.

Once you turned around and went into the company, you twitched your mouth and sneered, "I will get you Park Jimin..."

---
Fianlly, you reached room 3. Where Jimin always practices alone.

"That's weird...why is there no music inside the room?" you mumured quietly as you leaned your head aganist the door.

You twisted the door knob and opened the door.

Pitch black was everything that you could see.

"Am I in the right room? Well the staffs told me that Jimin is in this room..." you said scratching the back of your head in confusion.

You were about to leave when you heard music behind you. Immediately you turned around and the spotlight came on revealing your one and only love, Jimin.

"Jimin?...." you mumured softly as you still remained in a mix of confusion and shock.

Jimin smirked at you and started dancing gracefully.

Suddenly, you felt someone pushing you down on a chair. You frowned and turned around to spot the cuprit and saw BTS carefully tiptoeing out of the room. You giggled and shook your head lightly.

Once Jimin is done dancing, he took a bunch of flowers behind his back magically and handed it to you while saying, "To my daring Jajiya, Happy Birthday~"

"Ohmo! Today is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter