Suga

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        "Hmm... What should I do?" Soyi wondered as she sat on the couch. "Reading? Nah. Watch television? Nah." Soyi was thinking what to do when her stomach rumbered. "Yup! It is time to eat~" said Soyi patting her stomach.

      "Suga, suga~ Are you done sleeping?" Soyi whirspered gently into Suga's ear. "Ahh~ I am so tired." groaned Suga. 

"I want to go outside to eat, can you pretty please follow me?" Soyi beg as she lie beside Suga.

"Sure but later. I feel so comfortable cuddling with you." smiled Suga as he went closer to Soyi and cuddled her.

Suga rested his chin on Soyi's head and fell to sleep.

"Yah! Sleephead wake up!" Soyi said loudly while pinching Suga's cheeks. Suga got up and saw Soyi all prepared to go out and smirked "Hey, when did you even change your clothes?" Suga said ruffling Soyi's hair. "I got ready when you were sleeping like a pig. Let's go quickly!" pouted Soyi. Soyi's outfit ->
Suga put on his clothes ->and Soyi and Suga went out.

"Wow! wow~ lookie that!" said Soyi excitedly as she see all the yummy food around here. 

SUGA POV

"Wow! wow~lookie that!" Soyi said excitedly as she grabbed onto my arm. 

I looked at how excited she is and chuckled to myself. She is so cute~

"Suga oppa, what do you want to eat?" Soyi said turning her head towards mine. I immediately thought of meat and blurted out loudly. "Meat for Min Yoongi!" many people turned their heads to my direction. Great! now they thinks that I am some problem kid. Soyi looked at me and giggled. "Yah, since my little Suga baby loves meat so much, let's get some meat!" Soyi said pumping her fists into the air. 

We spotted a nice little meat resturant and went inside.

"Ahh~ all of these are so good! I don't know which one I am going to pick." I sighed as I looked at the menu. Soyi giggled and showed me her menu. "How about we get these? Super Spicy Chicken Wings. If either one of us eat finish our chicken the fastest will get to have 3 wishes granted by the loser." said Soyi with her eyes beaming.

"Sounds like an good idea~ Looks like I am going to win." I said as brought my head closer to hers.

"Oh, it's on~" said Soyi smirking as she brought her head towards mine.

"Sir, Mam, here are your order, eat well~" said the waitress putting the wings on the table.

"We will start in 3, 2...." said Soyi excitedly. I bit my lip as I am scared of losing to a girl. "1 start!" commanded Soyi.

I took a huge bite of the chicken wing and *BOOM* I can't feel my tongue. IT IS BURNING HOT!

"Ohmo! So spicy!" Soyi shouted as she fanned with her hand. I quickly gobbled the whole wing and closed my eyes. I took another wing and gobbled it down. "Spicy! Spicy!" I whined as I drank a whole glass of water. Soyi gobbled her second chicken and we saw both of us have still one more chicken left on each of our plate.

We eyed our chicken than each other. She wrinkled her nose at me and wrinkled my nose back at her. 

I began to pick up my chicken and gobble it down as fast as I can and fianlly, I finished it!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter