Suga

If BTS Is Your Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jagi come out, come out wherever you are.” Yoongi taunted as I hid behind a tree with a snowball clutched in one of my gloved hands waiting for the opportune moment to jump out and throw it at him.  A cold breeze whipped around me, the sky darkening with the oncoming snow fall. My cheeks seemed to go numb from the bitter cold.

Finally sensing my opportunity I jumped out as I heard the crunch of snow under his foot falls getting closer, the snowball leaving my palm and hitting him in the chest as he yelped in surprise before a grin spread over his lips. He raised his arm and launched his own snowball at me managing to hit my leg as I retreated away, but not fast enough.

“Gotcha!” He shouted with triumph as I felt his arms grasp around my waist before we were falling into the crisp snow. I felt chills rack my body as the snow melted and wet my pants, the cold penetrating my clothing easily in the negative 20 degrees.

“Lets head in for now, I’m freezing.” I told him as he helped me to my feet and slung his arm over my shoulders, pulling me into his side in an attempt to warm both of us up but it was no use when both of us were wet and cold.

“Why don’t yu go make us some hot chocolate while I go get a blanket and we can cuddle up on the couch?” He suggested as we took off our winter gear. I nodded at his suggestion, both of us going to different parts of the house on our mission to get warm.

By the time the hot chocolate was ready Yoongi had already set up the couch with some pillows and a few blankets, and when I walked in he was already snug beneath them, eyes half closed. No doubt he was going to pass out.

“Hey.” I whispered to him as I placed the cups on the table in front of us before joining him under the blankets and cuddling up to his half asleep figure. His eyes opened a crack as he looked at me with a smile, his arm slinging over me again so I was flush against his side, my head resting on his shoulder.

We sat there in complete silence, just enjoying one another and the quiet of the dorm since the boys had gone off to be with their families. Before Yoongi did the same he’d wanted to spend a little time with me and I was grateful for it.

“Jagi?” I heard his sleepy voice call to me and it was then I realized that I too was beginning to drift off. Yoongi made the perfect pillow. I hummed at him in response, suddenly to tired to speak. “I love you.” his voice was barely a whisper and I knew in only moments he would be out cold.

“I love you too.” I mumbled and felt him press his warm lips lightly to my forehead.

A/N: This is the second imagine with Suga happy reading ;)
 

“You look absolutely beautiful.” Yoongi told me as I emerged from m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter